GT5 and Targa Florio

  • Thread starter Thread starter easye4669
  • 39 comments
  • 2,256 views
Messages
11
With GT4 including the Nurburgring, it got me thinking bout the Targa Florio. GT4 cant include it but do you guys think it could be a possibility for GT5? They're always adding new things and I think it would be tight if GT5 had all 40km of the Targa Florio. Could it be a possibility?
 
I think it's hilarious how you guys speculate over GT5 when it isn't even started a second of development and GT4 hasn't been released yet.:lol:
 
I think it's hilarious how you guys speculate over GT5 when it isn't even started a second of development and GT4 hasn't been released yet.:lol:
Actually, they already have begun work on GT5...
 
I think it's a possibility, seeing as how it's going to be on PS3, and PS3 is going to be more advanced..
 
Event Horizon
Actually, they already have begun work on GT5...

Really? I did not know that. Even so back to GT4 not even released yet it still is ridiculous to speculate about GT5 now.
 
I think it's hilarious how you guys speculate over GT5 when it isn't even started a second of development and GT4 hasn't been released yet.:lol:

Blackbird, usually when I read your posts, I'm thinking...Four and twenty baked in a pie :lol: or is that Beta lackbird, nice use of ASCII.. ;) .or not

Anyway, I have to agree, GT5...what!!...please give me GT4 first, then we can talk about GT5. You know, companies can go bust/liquidate or be amalgamated in that time!

Lord knows I suffered when IBM bought out Lotus :ouch:

Edit: I should add, not Lotus the car company before you say anything :)
 
Really? I did not know that. Even so back to GT4 not even released yet it still is ridiculous to speculate about GT5 now.

Maybe that's the reason for GT4's late release, "Let's just shove GT4 aside for now while we work on GT5 for a bit, shall we?! :dopey: ". :lol:
 
speaking of tracks for GT5.... I want more Touge courses... mountain roads are what I really want to see in GT5... For people who play Kaido Battle 2 or sth... that's the stuff I'm talking about, yess the phyics in KB2 isn't really real at all but if it had the physics of GT I bet it'd be a great challenge for advanced GT drivers to tackle.

sorry for being a bit off topic

Artz
 
Well don't forget. We get a new game next year. I'm just guessing that'll be the last GT game for the PS2.
 
McLaren F1GTR
Well don't forget. We get a new game next year. I'm just guessing that'll be the last GT game for the PS2.

Good point...because KY said that GT4 will be the last game for PS2...which does he mean, GT4 without online or the version in 2005 :)
 
McLaren F1GTR
Well don't forget. We get a new game next year. I'm just guessing that'll be the last GT game for the PS2.
maybe a GT4 concept with more cars (Ferrai, Lambo and Porsche :dopey: ) and online play???
 
Creep666
Maybe that's the reason for GT4's late release, "Let's just shove GT4 aside for now while we work on GT5 for a bit, shall we?! :dopey: ". :lol:

No kidding!

Tacet_Blue
Blackbird, usually when I read your posts, I'm thinking...Four and twenty baked in a pie :lol: or is that Beta lackbird, nice use of ASCII.. ;) .or not

Anyway, I have to agree, GT5...what!!...please give me GT4 first, then we can talk about GT5. You know, companies can go bust/liquidate or be amalgamated in that time!

Lord knows I suffered when IBM bought out Lotus :ouch:

Edit: I should add, not Lotus the car company before you say anything :)

I'm pretty sure it's Beta.
 
Event Horizon
maybe a GT4 concept with more cars (Ferrai, Lambo and Porsche :dopey: ) and online play???


I'm thinking more of an online based game.
 
McLaren F1GTR
I'm thinking more of an online based game.
That's what I was thinking about, too. :dunce: Would more cars be a bad thing?
 
Not necessarily good, there might be lag if there are too many.
 
I think it's a possibility, seeing as how it's going to be on PS3, and PS3 is going to be more advanced..

Is there any information about PS3 anywhere?
 
HIGH ON LIFE has made a review on the PS3 in an issue of OPM he subscribes to.:)
 
Ah thank you.:)
 
I got slapped by Event =/
 
I do it because I like it.:lol: Event's is the most people slapped meaning Jordan is more popular then Jessica Uncensored!!!:lol:
 
88 people? Wow.. people must not be horny anymore if JORDAN got more than JESSICA...
 
sorry for being off topic but :/ will the 2005 version have new cars or better anything or will it just be the online mode implemented?
 
Event Horizon
Actually, they already have begun work on GT5...


yes, this is possible, no, you don't know for a fact, please stop making stuff up.
 
im pretty sure KY said they already started working on GT5 afew months back. I'm hoping GT5 will have the same leap that GT3 had from GT2. the thing i want to see most is a rally mode with point to point racing. im sure they can fit all the info needed onto the CDs theyre using, so i hope the processor will be able to use the CD to all the information to its full potential.
 
Back