GT5 BTCC series, join now!

• Thread starter JamieSTEEZ
  • 215 comments
qualifying around half 9, race around 9 45 ish.

my brother is on the ps3 at the moment, feel free to join my lobby and put some times down though people

Your lobby ain't up.

I made it for the practise race, which I won by 10 seconds... But I can't enter because it gets too late. If you could change it to 8pm GMT I could enter...

I made it for the practise race, which I won by 10 seconds... But I can't enter because it gets too late. If you could change it to 8pm GMT I could enter...

why is 10 oclock too late?

and maybe, ill have to see.

oh and the 2nd and 3rd races were good, even though like 5 people left after the first one...

Hi all :) Great fun Sunday night 👍 I'm looking forward to Monza. I reckon the BMW's might have more of a
shout there, with their superior bhp over the Integra RM

Steez, we need a clear rule set out about how were going to do the 2nd chicane. You can get minced there
if you try to do it properly while others are straightlining it

Apologies guys. That race I won was with an illegal car. Had 385hp instead of 305... sorry.

I had forgotten about this, will try to be there on Sunday, with my Volvo.

Hi all :) Great fun Sunday night 👍 I'm looking forward to Monza. I reckon the BMW's might have more of a
shout there, with their superior bhp over the Integra RM

Steez, we need a clear rule set out about how were going to do the 2nd chicane. You can get minced there
if you try to do it properly while others are straightlining it

yeah it was fun!

yeah, i think they will too, and perhaps the old and new civics too.

oh and i may put penalties and heavy damage on, longer races so pitstops are mandatory, so if some one shunts anybody, they won't have too much of an advantage.

to let everyone know, two new cars have been added to the list to try and encourage people to use those other than just the integra.

I will be using the 01' civic from now on.
come on people, mix it up a bit!

Jamie - sorry I missed the race this Sunday... Started early on the Superbowl drinking ;)

Should make it this coming week for Monza, I still be running the Interga RM

Might be on GT laters for some testing!

... to let everyone know, two new cars have been added to the list to try and encourage people to use those other
than just the Integra (RM, added by RacerPaul for clarity)

come on people, mix it up a bit!

Steez, I have a suggestion that would get more people using something other than the Integra RM

Throw it out. It's far superior to any of the others, too much so imo

Or if not throw it out altogether, just allow the lesser GT auto body mods instead of the full RM conversion

I know that sounds a bit radical seeing as we've already started, but you've added a couple of cars to the list so losing
one or altering its spec is the same kind of thing

I'd be happy to give up my points from round one and start again, in the interest of a more varied and balanced field

Paul - Im happy to try the Intregra without the RM...

I did a bit of digging - it then has the same down force as the C30 (just 20 rear)

The thing with the Integra is the much shorter braking distances... very light and front down force with a total down force much higher - can only lead to shorter braking and better cornering...

And ask Mark Webber about what differances in braking points can do to your race...

Maybe we need to look at the cars as a group and look to see if the max downforce settings match - and then work on a power to weight ratio... might be worth looking to set it this a bit lower too...

To match the current BHP/KG the Integra without he RM would need about 320 BHP.... That's what Ill test at :)

I know the Integra and C30 have max 20 rear 0 front, anyone else got the other cars to hand to check?

I know we are messing with your origonal plans quite a bit Jamie - but only really to make for closer racing and thats what the BTCC is :)

PS - Do keep hold of your RM'd Integra though - and watch out for a possible RM cup forth coming ;)

Last edited:
Just modified an '01 Civic type R to 325hp, just wanted to check what's the track for this Sunday? Suzuka?

edit: regarding the RM being an advantage for the Teg perhaps a limit on tyre choice for that model could be put in place?

Gonna add you now Jamie btw

Last edited:
edit: regarding the RM being an advantage for the Teg perhaps a limit on tyre choice for that model could be put in place?
That's a good idea imo 👍 They add ballast (or used to, not sure if they're still do) to certain toca's if they're too dominant

Hold on though, just thought! With the new update, you can add ballast or reduce power in online races. The Integra RM should
be trimmed a bit on power or given some extra lard :D

Yeah the new ballast and power control would be useful now!

Is a race on for tonight then? Seems pretty quiet in this thread

Back