GT5 Car problem

• Thread starter peeweegary
  • 7 comments

peeweegary

(Banned)
GTP_peeweegary, peeweegary
Hello Everyone. I just downloaded GT5:P Demo. I played it but can't seem to unlock the is-f, wrx-sti and the atenza. I thought it was suppose to be unlocked during the Toyko Motor Show. So can anyone help me?

EDIT: Close this thread please.

Hello Everyone. I just downloaded GT5:P Demo. I played it but can't seem to unlock the is-f, wrx-sti and the atenza. I thought it was suppose to be unlocked during the Toyko Motor Show. So can anyone help me?

Is your online account logged in when you play it? / are you online when you try playing?

The title of the thread says GT5, but the thread is about the DEMO of GT5:Prologue...

There's now a a sub-forum for GT5:Prologue, which contain threads where a single question like this can be answered.

Shouldn't it belong there?

:ouch:oopsy. theres a sub thread? My bad then. How do i move this thread then? And no my ps3 is not connected to the internet.

you need to start up gt5:P while logged in to any online account (doesn't have to be your japanese account) the cars will all unlock then.

This forum is very "surgical" about people starting topics. Try to put a link to your own blog on this thread and it with be closed in no time. 👍
That thread was closed because the information posted should have been put in another thread, and it was already in that other thread.

The fact you linked to your own site was secondary.

Back