GT5 Car Wish List Ver.4.5 (NO MORE REQUESTS)

And this, folks, is what's called, "Taking things out of proportion."

A few examples of film car modifications:

for the 1969 Film, "The Love Bug," One of the VW Beetles was fitted with a Porsche engine for the racing scenes.
if the game had motor swap and a paint shop well Polyphony wouldnt haft to get that license now would they
For "Starsky and Hutch," in 2001, one of the cars was fitted with a built "Monster" 351 Winsdor engine, and strengthened drivetrain, for the burnout scenes.
See above
many of the "Dukes of Hazzard" General Lee vehicles featured strengthened suspensions to deal with the rigors of jumping.
like i said a paint shop would work greatly here as they wont haft to license the vehicle.
Don't even make me bring up that damn RB26-Powered Mustang, (Think of that one even further modified a minute) or the Veilside RX-7.
that car never ran in the movie, they wouldnt get it to work so they overlayed skyline engine sounds over it. i dunno of the other as i dont watch ricer movies
As well, most cars had rollcages, which, of course, affects the handling by stiffening the car. Many cars built in the "Smog Control" Era ('70s-80s) don't make enough power for stunt duty stock, so the engines are thuroughly gone-through. In other words, these things have the potential to be FAST.

But, moreover, What would happen if, say, you took one of these movie cars and modified it? Granted, it's be about like building up one of the cars in Tuner Village: stuff's already been done for you. and, moreover, What would be more fun than "Fixing" one of the Fast and Furious cars: that is, dumping all the rice off on the road, the garish lights, the heavy, overdone interiors and "Saving" them from their shameful former life. Or, you could just make fun of the kid who decided his NAWSZ would be enough to keep him in the pack, as he nails the wall in Brian's Eclipse from the first movie.

On the trucks...They race them up Pikes Peak, and on road courses all over the world. and they make over 1,200 HP...maybe more than that.
All im thinking about is reality and practicality. Polyphony wont ever get licenses to those vehicles so it would never happen.

-> Do we have to argue about this again? This has been going on since Ver.3! NASCAR (even thou I have no interest on this particular type of racing too), is not all about going on ovals. This race series as a couple of well distinguised road courses, number one here is Watkins Glen and Infinion (aka. Sear's point) in which is the latter already included in GT4. And the cars that are listed are road course-tuned (I'll specify these cars on v.5), so they're wont be as clumsy as those oval-tuned cars. :sly:

the reason i didnt want nascar in the list is because it will never happen, Polypony couldnt get that license if they wanted to cause its a big dollar one and EA has it on lock down.

I made the list and added cars that would and could be in the game without any complications.

^ I am still on process of updating, confirming, verifying, and validating every car on the current 4.5 list. But I excluded the ones that I've done previously while I was taking request before. So, my apologies in advance.

Should've used the "edit" button, dude. Refraim from double posting in the future.

Should've used the "edit" button, dude. Refraim from double posting in the future.

I'm sorry for that. I thought i used the edit button, when i actually posted it again. I'll fix it.

I add these cars

-Chamonix-

Fiat doblo' rally

Lobini H1

I saw that cars in Chamonix website as prototypes cars:idea:

The first prototype of Lobini H1 was made with support of Chamonix Cars. The chassis was also developed in conjunction with Chamonix, so that's why they posted it there.

The Fiat Doblo Rally car was a prototype that ended up being used in an edition of the "Rally dos Sertões", one of the events of the Off-Road World Championship.

Please, guys, no more 'till V5.0...

LOL Looks like there is too many knuckleheads trying to put in something while not paying any attention to the former posts. I full expect the person after me to do the same obnoxious thing.

And at the guy who put these 370Z and 380RS, could you put a link to your source of these cars existence. I dont want to call you a liar, but I have some doubts on these vehicles validility. Not to mention I know some awesome Hot Wheels models that I can request if we want to go down the road of made up vehicles.

Cant wait for Version 5.0 Vanishing Boy. After attending the RM Auction (I touched the original DMC, one of Elvis' limos, and Steve McQueen's #20 Gulf-Porsche 917K yes that one..TEEHEE Im a lucky bastard!!!) and following Pebble Beach (to many cars to name there) this weekend, Im prepared to drown you in as many of these beasts that I can.:sly:

Let me make this loud and clear:

NO MORE ADDITIONS UNTIL VERSION 5!

This means no "I would like to see these variations" or "I want to see this" or anything along lines on requesting it on the list. Now, no one has the excuse of saying they didn't know.

:ouch:-> I do apologize for these delays, but as I edit the list it becomes more time consuming.

:guilty:-> I might remove/deduct some cars from manufacturers that I'm not too aware or questionable for that manner. Here are the manufacturers that it might be affected:

- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin Lagonda
- Brabus
- Audi
- Bavarian Motor Works
- Citroen
- Fiat
- Peugeot
- Mercedes-Benz
- Renault
- Nissan
- Toyota
- Jaguar
- Lancia
- Volvo
- Ferrari
- Maserati

^ Unless if its confirmed by me, those cars will be untouched and/or edited. We have to reformat the car list. Heres the layout:

Manufacturer - Model - Chassis Code (if applicable) - type - year:
> Mercedes-Benz S550 [Wxxx] sedan '07

Car Type:
Regular cars (from mini/Kei [Wagon R] cars to full size [Caprice])
Sporty cars [Celica]
Sports cars [RX-7]
Exotic cars [Ford GT]
Super cars [Lambo Diablo]
Hyper cars [16.4 Veyron]
Utility Vehicles/Crossovers [from small [HHR], medium [Picasso], to large [Toyota Innova]
SUVs (form small [Defender] to full size [Suburban])
Pickups (from small [Nissan AD Pickup] to full size [F-450])
Race Cars (non-production based cars) (varies by racing series)
Concept cars (according by year)

^ So how do you guys like the new proposed format for V.5? :nervous:

We have to reformat the car list. Heres the layout:

Manufacturer - Model - Chassis Code (if applicable) - type - year:
> Mercedes-Benz S550 [Wxxx] sedan '07

Car Type:
Regular cars (from mini/Kei [Wagon R] cars to full size [Caprice])
Sporty cars [Celica]
Sports cars [RX-7]
Exotic cars [Ford GT]
Super cars [Lambo Diablo]
Hyper cars [16.4 Veyron]
Utility Vehicles/Crossovers [from small [HHR], medium [Picasso], to large [Toyota Innova]
SUVs (form small [Defender] to full size [Suburban])
Pickups (from small [Nissan AD Pickup] to full size [F-450])
Race Cars (non-production based cars) (varies by racing series)
Concept cars (according by year)

^ So how do you guys like the new proposed format for V.5? :nervous:

I like it!

:-)

A Honda NSX-R GT from 2005 would be nice to! (road version)
Please stop posting additions. Version 5 hasn't been posted so don't add anymore. Before anyone else does the same, read my post.

You might want to put it in the title, for the people who hit the "new" button.

Didn't we just agree not to post any more cars until v5? Why is this so difficult for people?
Sometimes you've just gotta write it down while you're thinking about it.

On a side note, I'm shocked we haven't managed to mention every single car ever built yet. When the next thread comes up, I'm going to suggest not only a car that hasn't been mentioned yet, but a manufacturer who hasn't made it onto the list. I know we can't make requests right now, but I'll give a hint. Peter Brock raced them successfully in the US before he started racing the Datsun 510 with even greater success in SCCA racing.

I'm glad to see the Jaguar XJR-13 has been requested. I saw a replica in action over the weekend, and I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. And not only is she quick, she's got all the right curves in all the right places.

Chevrolet
Cherolet Lumina Sedan '98. With the 3.8L V6

Oldsmobile
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL Sedan '89. With the 3.3L V6.

Cuz I would just love to race my current car(the lumina). I would also love to race my previous and very first car(The Cutlass Ciera).

Back