GT5.com log in

  • Thread starter Thread starter DanR
  • 9 comments
  • 1,106 views
Messages
16
Messages
spoiledpiratedan
still says PSN is under maintance and won't let me log in...am I the only one? I can log in on the PS3 at home but not remote race.
 
I have been remote racing most of this week, until today. I logged out of my home at gran-turismo.com and now I can't get back in. Hopefully its temporary.
 
Hope so too, everyone's using my drivers and I can't 👎
 
Seems to be working now. Back to the grind.
 
The log-in? I have yet to get the e-mail that was sent and well, patience ensues.

Yes, the PC login to PSN servers (B-spec remote). It went offline yesterday AEST, and came back early this afternoon. If you're still waiting for the email to change your PSN password, I'd be calling sony and hassling. :crazy:
 
The log-in? I have yet to get the e-mail that was sent and well, patience ensues.

Read the web
Email providers like hot mail are blocking the email as they flag it as Spam/junk long before it gets near your inbox. This might be due to the Number of Emails that have been sent from sony under that address to those providers.

DoNotReply@ac.playstation.net
needs to be added to your accept / dont block/ white list of your email account.
You will need to look up how to do that per Email provider.
 
Last edited:
Sony temporarily shutdown various servers after a new vulnerability was found... that's caused a few problems for people.

Add the spam explanation above (which is sadly true) and the fact that the emails when they ARE received expire after three hours, even if you eventually get them thirty-six hours late at five in the morning...well, it's a mess :D
 
Working today, 👍
 
Back