GT5 Commercial/Ad Competition - Voting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 18 comments
  • 1,575 views

Who had the best commercial/ad?

  • noob616

    Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Earth

    Votes: 2 4.1%
  • rookiebalboa

    Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Rikusaki

    Votes: 34 69.4%
  • RACECAR

    Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Dracwolley

    Votes: 2 4.1%

  • Total voters
    49
  • Poll closed .
Messages
8,077
Messages
GTP_Royalton
Here they are

noob616



Earth



rookiebalboa



Rikusaki



RACECAR



Dracwolley

 
Rikusaki definitely had the best approach. Brilliant combination of action and music.
 
Rikusaki, job well done.
 
rookiebalboa.

I would buy any game with that music. The beginning, with the Playstation 3 and PD logos, the view of Mount Fuji at 0:31, all of them are awesome. Not to mention the action combined with the music. Besides, it's short, and that's very important.

The whole video screams "EPIC" to me. 👍 Well done, rookie. :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Rikusaki or Rookiebalboa

Can't decided which. All were good, these two were the best.
 
Both Rookie's and Riku's were very well done. I thought Riku's was a bit better in terms of combining the action with the music through a variety of GT5 viewpoints, but Rookie's video did most of these things while making me want to buy a plane ticket to get to Tokyo just to beat down PD's doors for a copy of the game NOW.

The Fuji shot was epic.


If there is a round 2, they should be "commercial length" at 30 seconds. I think it would make it more interesting to see who can get the best of GT5 in an actual commercial timeframe.
 
I voted Rikusaki,only thing I wasn't keen on were the tint effects.

What I did realise is how difficult a task Sony have advertising the game,even with so little info available,40 seconds wouldn't be enough.
 
does anyone know what ia the name of the song used in Rikusaki's video which is simply stunning btw
 
thanks alot earth really awesome song this
 
Voted for the Super GT commercial because it's a GT series that absolutly amazes me.

What's the song in the trailer?
 
Voted for the Super GT commercial because it's a GT series that absolutly amazes me.

What's the song in the trailer?

Tears for Fears - Shout

Its the guitar solo towards the end, (one of the best solos ever IMO) though I used the live version for this spot
 
Rikusaki for sure. Mine can't hold a candle to his. I think I might get a few votes just for being the first video on the list :p. But in all honesty, Rikusaki did a much better job than i did.
 
Rikusaki for me, that and rookiebalboa were the best, they were all good, but them two stood above the rest in my opinion
 
Rikusaki with no doubt ;)
But I also like Dracwolley's film.
 
yey, someone mentioned me!

haha, mine was quite rubbish compared to the obvious winner. well done 👍
 
Hahah I have 2 votes. I should have 0!
 
Rikusaki for me 👍

regards :)
 
Back