Gt5 completion

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello I have just dug my ps3 out the main reason for this is to complete gt5 is this possible still with no server will the required cars pop in used car dealership or in dealerships sorry if this has been asked before
Thanks
Woody

Yes, you can still do the entire game without its online component. It just sometimes takes longer to find cars you'd like to use for certain races. An example is the Lupo Cup. If you haven't got a Volkswagen Lupo it can take awhile to find one in the game's Used Car Lot.

Yes, you can still do the entire game without its online component. It just sometimes takes longer to find cars you'd like to use for certain races. An example is the Lupo Cup. If you haven't got a Volkswagen Lupo it can take awhile to find one in the game's Used Car Lot.

You win Lupo somewhere and also is not that rare in UCD... Also talking about Lupo, you don't need racing one, you can win Lupo Cup with 1.4 or GTI street version.
But it it not 100% correct that you can get all trophies (platinum trophy) since online is gone because there were 2 thropies you can win only online..
Regarding how to find cars required for races, only Formula GT could be problem to find in UCD.. Everything else is pretty much easy .

You win Lupo somewhere and also is not that rare in UCD...

Heh, so says you! Have you ever tried to find a Lupo after you've sold that prize? I have. You're lucky if you can locate one in just one or two weeks.

Lots of cars can suddenly seem rare once you're actively trying to find them. When the game was online, it was a lot easier to find all sorts of autos. But nowadays, with everything crammed into five days' worth of slots...

Also talking about Lupo, you don't need racing one, you can win Lupo Cup with 1.4 or GTI street version.

Yes, I know this. I recommend about 90 horsepower on my racing guide, if using a non-Cup Car.

Back