GT5 confirmed for E3

• Thread starter vannardini
  • 198 comments
A Carrera GT thunders up Eau Rouge, loses traction in the wet, spins and crashes heavily, coming to rest a twisted heap of metal... out of the tire smoke, chinking around carbon fibre littering the track, a Reventon blasts down the straight.

Sounds good. Any hint of news gets my imagination all excited! I'm just going to have a lie down now.

actually i prefer a heavily modded 90`s 911 thunders up nurburgring, the night falls and it lose traction in the wet, spins and crashes heavily, coming to rest a twisted heap of metal... after that scene, a lamborghini murcielago lp-670sv pass at high speed, then it fade into black and a white gt5 logo appears:dopey::dopey:...omg, just a few days before Gt5 announcement!

omw this better be good it was what the ps3 and g25 was made for plus my hands and feet lol!! Lets face it we all new something will be there otherwise it would be stupidity we all know thats something Kaz isnt.

Anyone got 53.000 so i can by myself a nissan gtr :P

You gotta see the bird before you can shoot it down.. :sly:

;)

:cheers: anyway, Great (old) news! 👍

I really don't think you can say any game will suck before it's even close to being out. Just like I can't say GT5 will be the best game on the PS3.

That's good news, this is now officially an epic thread. The most epic thread in the GT5 forum ever.

I really don't think you can say any game will suck before it's even close to being out. Just like I can't say GT5 will be the best game on the PS3.

I agree... That's why I didn't say anything about any game sucking.. :dunce:

Just meant that if gt5 has half of the features I think it'll have, it will shoot down all of the other racing games. ;)

Just my opinion. Deal with it.

After years of wondering, we finally have some info about GT5's first appearance. As of this post, Thursday May 28 is a Gran Turismo holiday. The next GT holiday will be the date the release date of GT5 is released.

I just can't wait to see new screens, perhaps with even slightly refined and polished graphics as well as a list of all the confirmed tracks and cars.

I suspect along with the revealing of the game itself, I am sure we will get some great insight into what else is planned for GT5 in the shape of DLC for the future.

Can't wait for this one, it's just been way tooooooo long!!!

PS

hopefully we will have a definate release date confirmed too! (add 3 monnth to that date)

I hoping to be really impressed this time! A quick video simply won't be enough for me after waiting in the dark for so long. I hope they will show a large car list and tons of new features. Then hopefully, a darn release date!

Wanted to let everyone know that Sonys conference is June 2nd @ 1 pm Pacific time. Which is 2 Mountain. 3 Central. 4 Eastern.

Oh man guys don´t get too excited,we all know pd... everybody was freaking out that we get damage in fall 2008...

So how can we trust PD?

It's nice to get these good news indeed 👍 Thanks for sharing them with us :)

I only hope those that have trouble sleeping will be able to now, but I still feel that people should not get their hopes too high with only a few days short of E3 with ideas that may not come true. For their own good.

Funny enough, these news really aren't of my concern, as I don't have a PS3 and don't plan on having one in the next year :lol: Hopefully, that will change once GT5 is released.

Guys guys guys, calm down!
Theres NO official word on this, WAIT for the E³, so you wont will be disappointed if they dont show it.

Guys guys guys, calm down!
Theres NO official word on this, WAIT for the E³, so you wont will be disappointed if they dont show it.

I'll be disappointed if they don't show no matter what, one of if not the biggest Sony title, we know its coming, and with so little info in so long something has to be said about this game.

I think a semi-lengthy video that teases more than it confirms anything and shows many new cars racing. Maybe teasing the appearance of Lambo and Porsche or Ariel and Nobel. Maybe a night race that teases weather with "water" on the track. With a few details like projected number of cars and tracks and a "hopeful" release of spring 2010

I just can't wait to see new screens, perhaps with even slightly refined and polished graphics as well as a list of all the confirmed tracks and cars.

I suspect along with the revealing of the game itself, I am sure we will get some great insight into what else is planned for GT5 in the shape of DLC for the future.

Can't wait for this one, it's just been way tooooooo long!!!

PS

hopefully we will have a definate release date confirmed too! (add 3 monnth to that date)
That's probably 1 thing you definitely shouldn't be expecting. :)

Is this really news? It just says that Sony might possibly mention GT5 at E3. Could be nothing more than an unsatisfying teaser trailer with a vague release date like "Winter 2009". Any release date will probably be meaningless since it will likely be delayed a few months.

Lambo and Porsche or Ariel and Nobel.

That would be enough for me. :dopey:

Is this really news? It just says that Sony might possibly mention GT5 at E3. Could be nothing more than an unsatisfying teaser trailer with a vague release date like "Winter 2009". Any release date will probably be meaningless since it will likely be delayed a few months.

To everyone here that has waited months and months for any trickle of news...yes it is because for the nay-sayers that thought GT5 wasn't going to be at E3, and even for the casual gaming community, anything about GT5 is news, and this is just one more source to help get closer to confirmation, even if it's not 100%.

Most of us were expecting GT5 at E3 because Amar cryptically said so, and since there really has been NOTHING released from PD and Sony about GT5, why wouldn't GT5 be at E3?

And I'll take an "unsatisfying teaser trailer" any day of the week over nothing :sly:

To everyone here that has waited months and months for any trickle of news...yes it is because for the nay-sayers that thought GT5 wasn't going to be at E3, and even for the casual gaming community, anything about GT5 is news, and this is just one more source to help get closer to confirmation, even if it's not 100%.

Most of us were expecting GT5 at E3 because Amar cryptically said so, and since there really has been NOTHING released from PD and Sony about GT5, why wouldn't GT5 be at E3?

And I'll take an "unsatisfying teaser trailer" any day of the week over nothing :sly:
I personally think that the time for GT5 teaser trailers has long passed many years ago tbh, as soon as prologue got released I personally thought there is no more room for teaser trailers, my personal wish would be to show the real deal in terms of a tech demo, and for them to confirm a Q4 2009 launch date.

You ripper!! This is wonderful news!!!! I'm excited reading this thread. All we need now is a release date. Infact I'm also excited to see what the trailer will look like.

But I Guess GT5P will have to tide me over for a LITTLE while longer!!

It will be nice to see PD at E3, I don't expect...or really want a release date. I like how PD leaves the release news to the last minute...very cool.lol :D:tup:
I know most of you will adamantly disagree with that but I dont really care lol, I like there style.:lol:
But to hear some news regarding what information they have gathered from Prologue, maybe a little news on "damage front" would be ok, and then just some random news about whatever they want to tell us would be fantastic. I look forward to E3.
Rusty*

Edit:49 people viewing thread!:D:tup:

Back