Gt5 @ e3?

Messages
533
Messages
cooldawn | GTP_Vincent_Vice
Messages
cooldawn
Just thinking it's been long enough now so it would be nice to see some DLC.

Is there any possibility that, along with other reveals, at some point GT5 will once again take center stage and Kaz announces some beefy DLC and updates?

A couple of new tracks would be nice along with a Premium car content pack (or standalone purchases). Also, what is the deal with Porsche? I would have thought moves would have been made to try and get the license...that would make a nice E3 reveal.
 
I believe I saw somewhere a long time a go that X-Box had an exclusive contract with Porsche so it could only be used on the X-Box and also the NFS series. Not sure if it is correct though.
 
I can possibly see DLC in GT5's future but I think it seems like a long shot the way its progressing but who knows.
 
I would love to see more cars in the game. Especially more European classics/ modern classics. Mk1/2 escort, lotus cortina, e30 touring :), tr3/4/5/6. Don't have much hope though. Will have to make do with skylines and miatas.
 
We know what the deal with Porsche is and we don't to discuss it, yet again here.
Well as far as I knew EA had a 10 year lisence and that thread you linked to (after reading the updated OP), didn't clear up anything.

I would like new GT5 content...I suppose the majority of GT5 players do right now...so I just thought it would be nice to see Porsche, along with other announcements, revealed at E3 if possible.

This is an open debate so I would prefer it if people discussed possibilities and hopes for any GT5 reveal at E3.
 
Im thinking Drivers Club, DLC, tracks, and god-willing... a livery editor.

It's all just wishful thinking. June approaches fast, and I'm sure we'll get more info/rumors before hand.

I am interested in hearing from Amar....
 
Well as far as I knew EA had a 10 year lisence and that thread you linked to (after reading the updated OP), didn't clear up anything.
And did you read this thread which is also linked to from the first post in that thread?
 
McClarenDesign
Im thinking Drivers Club, DLC, tracks, and god-willing... a livery editor.

It's all just wishful thinking. June approaches fast, and I'm sure we'll get more info/rumors before hand.

I am interested in hearing from Amar....

I forgot about the drivers club lets hope to hear something about that!
 
I think DLC is imminent. If there are no new updates that include cars, tracks, races, or anything else that will refresh the game, then it will lose its followers.
They've already released a video of the new Toyota FT-86. There should be no reason to show players this video, unless they plan on releasing the car or cars as DLC or an update.

I'm still praying for an E30/E36 M3 and/or an E28/E39 M5.
 
I'd rather see alot of little things to be patched up before anything major.
 
There is enought cars in game... We need more tracks!
 
Id like to see more classics :)

Mk1,Mk2 escorts
talbot sunbeam
RWD toyota starlet
Lotus cortina
Peugeot 205 GTI
Opel manta
 
Gt5 @ e3?

No. A game that was already released later last year won't be showing up at E3 for 2011.

Just thinking it's been long enough now so it would be nice to see some DLC.

Is there any possibility that, along with other reveals, at some point GT5 will once again take center stage and Kaz announces some beefy DLC and updates?

It would take a pretty substantial amount of DLC to be E3-worthy at all. Games just don't get E3 announcements for DLC, or else half the games on the market would have been brought up at E3s some time after their respective releases.

Even if they had some substantial DLC, basically completely overhauling GT5 into a totally new experience, with a totally new interface, heaps of new Premium cars, several new tracks (not releases of older tracks), a bunch of new features, new modes, heaps of new events, and more, it still wouldn't "take center stage".

A couple of new tracks would be nice along with a Premium car content pack (or standalone purchases).

That's an excellent example of what isn't noteworthy at E3. If they release exactly this, nobody will care. Technically, lots of GT5 players will care, but nobody would care enough for an E3 reveal. Games see these sorts of updates all the time and nobody ever feels these to be so Earth-shattering as to need a special E3 mention. Turn 10 released monthly car packs as DLC for FM3 and it wasn't shouted on rooftops.
 
Most likely: NO.

As GT5 has shown, PD has just a little tiny tad of consideration with fans. They almost never listen, and when they do it's just with minor stuff.

Even if they did, why would it matter? Most of what they show at E3 won't go into the full game.

Still, if they showed something I'd be delighted. Kaz said they're working at the moment, I'm not sure if in tweaking GT5 or begining GT6, but if they showed anything, it'd would be a nice gesture 👍.
 
Id like to see more classics :)

Mk1,Mk2 escorts
talbot sunbeam
RWD toyota starlet
Lotus cortina
Peugeot 205 GTI
Opel manta

+1:tup: I remember the old Starlet from GT2 I think?? Also would love the first generation RX7.
 
Back