GT5 Email Survery

• Thread starter Vesartis
  • 31 comments
very Nice they are doing this, they have no way of getting to the fans, I mean Twitter is stupidity for a game that has 50 million critics! imagine that just 10% of all the lovers of GT jump on twitter to rant, BANG! server crashed!
So its great we get a actual form of correspondence.

I didn't get An invite, So I would ask everyone to push for the ability to adjust the G27 so I can have some buttons on the steering wheel work. I love having the handbrake mapped to a steering wheel, If I loose my rhythm and need to hit brake in a hurry that's why I map it to the then I map it to 3 different places, just in case, and because my hands are always moving.
And also the 4 buttons above the D pad on the gear stick. (trying to think of the name, Stand by for slang names :) ) I used to be able to map them in GT5 Prologue to use the abs, TC all those adjustments, the tuning menu while in game is the word I am looking for. So if you all could add this that you can't map any G25/27 buttons at all, and it was explicitly said that the G25 and the upcoming G27 would be fully supported.

I thank you all and I bid you a good day.

I missed out on the survey I really hope the one that got them will stir the game into and improvement. For me, there is nothing wrong with the game right now, but hopefully after the survey, any changes would be towards the direction of improvement.

Latest Posts

Back