GT5 Freezes My PS3

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by darknes90100, Oct 12, 2019.

1. darknes90100

darknes90100

it all started when i decided to remove all the updates GT5 had to make hybrids in 2018, in one ps3 user i kept getting a message that said ''PRESENT_202'' and then that just kept happening and seeing that message all the time
    in my main ps3 user i couldnt even do anything before the ****ing ''Installing..'' appears
    that message makes my game freeze,
    it always appears at the menu, when getting a new car, trying to play arcade,going to GT Auto, taking pics, looking at the cars on GT Mode

does someone knows how to solve this?

2. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

I googled “Gran Turismo 5 PRESENT_202” to see if this might help as it seems others have had this issue. Google it and some of the info there might help.

3. darknes90100

darknes90100

i fixed the PRESENT_202 problem
    just deleted the data of some users that had cars from other versions
    but i still cant fix the Installing... problem

2_FAST_4_U likes this.
  4. cirno2duo

cirno2duo (Banned)

I'd imagine clearing the data the game gradually installs to the HDD may work and then stopping said gradual installation, means a lot longer loading but it may fix the issue.

5. Raitziger

Raitziger

Also with older games turning network connection off might solve some loops in install related on updating and putting connection back later.

6. GTV0819

GTV0819 (Banned)

Just make sure you're not in the latest update or something. Maybe that could be the reason why your problem is happening in the first place.