GT5 Freezes My PS3

United States
United States
it all started when i decided to remove all the updates GT5 had to make hybrids in 2018, in one ps3 user i kept getting a message that said ''PRESENT_202'' and then that just kept happening and seeing that message all the time
in my main ps3 user i couldnt even do anything before the ****ing ''Installing..'' appears
that message makes my game freeze,
it always appears at the menu, when getting a new car, trying to play arcade,going to GT Auto, taking pics, looking at the cars on GT Mode

does someone knows how to solve this?

I googled “Gran Turismo 5 PRESENT_202” to see if this might help as it seems others have had this issue. Google it and some of the info there might help.

I googled “Gran Turismo 5 PRESENT_202” to see if this might help as it seems others have had this issue. Google it and some of the info there might help.
i fixed the PRESENT_202 problem
just deleted the data of some users that had cars from other versions
but i still cant fix the Installing... problem

I'd imagine clearing the data the game gradually installs to the HDD may work and then stopping said gradual installation, means a lot longer loading but it may fix the issue.

Also with older games turning network connection off might solve some loops in install related on updating and putting connection back later.

Just make sure you're not in the latest update or something. Maybe that could be the reason why your problem is happening in the first place.

Back