GT5 Freezing

  • Thread starter Thread starter MC_PEA
  • 6 comments
  • 533 views
Messages
96
Messages
MC_PEA
Messages
MC_PEA91
My GT5 keeps freezing when I start it up.
What should I do?
 
Does it load when you aren't connected to the PSN?
 
I havn't tried it why?
 
I had issues too. It had to do with my personal music. I erased my music folder, works fine. I guess I had a corrupted file.
 
Would it help if I reinstalled it?
But would I loss my saved file?
 
Try to disable your internet connection in PS3's options. GT5 always checking for the server and if server or PSN or something else is not ok, you'll get super long loading times, freezes etc.
Other than that: as was said above music (delete it), almost dead blu-ray drive (check with other games)

Edit
No, you won't lost your save if you reinstall. Just delete the game's data in data folder, not save in saves folder.
 
Cheers lads, Thanks for all the help

It turns out it was my internet connetion
 
Back