GT5 Gallery by Drainbread (zDB) - Ferrari SP1 '08 art

• Thread starter Drainbread
  • 54 comments
United States
West USA
ridgeman57
Welcome! Because I like the insanity of drifting, there is a bit of an emphasis on this. I started an album with my profile but Shmogt recommended I post a gallery here. To see the pics I have posted, you have to be logged in to gtplanet unless they were cached from before (no longer necessary - using flickr now). Enjoy and thanks for the visit!

©zDB All Rights Reserved

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Air drifting at the Eiger.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Practicing spins with Shmogt's wonderful Rx-7 tune.

picture.php

American muscle in Japan.

picture.php

Inspired by a real classic Mustang drifter image I found.

picture.php

A few Alfa drifting pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Light 'em up with the Superbird.

picture.php

Love this Amuse.

picture.php

And drifting it.

picture.php

Some recent abuse of the Cerbera Speed 12.

picture.php

picture.php

Gettin' sideways with my Ferrari 512BB drift tune.

picture.php

See http://www.team-shmo.com/Tunes/Ferrari/Drift/Ferrari-512BB-76.php for the tune which Shmogt has kindly published.

Last edited:
Double take - B & W or color?

picture.php

picture.php

The Trans Cammer ready for drifting.

picture.php

A drift trial launch.

picture.php

A racing Audi R8 LMS.

picture.php

picture.php

A different Audi R8 drifting smokeless (much healthier?).

picture.php

A still of my favorite Alfa.

picture.php

Last edited:
The '69 Corvette Convertible with the titanium exhaust in racing trim.

picture.php

And drifting trim.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
I like that orange trans cammer and wow heavy fire pics.

Nice of you to drop by again and your feedback is always appreciated! Thought the Trans Cammer might do something for you and I know you always enjoy a good fire pic. Ty.

This set was inspired by a pic on Shmogt's tumblr gallery that I really liked that he titled "So Fiat." So these are "So Japanese."

picture.php

I used the miniature filter on this one which gives a kind of weird 3D effect.

picture.php

Closer up, probably the best of the three.

picture.php

That's not bad Drainbread, I think the first one works best. Having more of the scene/space gives the shot a more comfortable feeling and the larger dark areas because of this draw you into the car better.

I think the minture filter although intersting doesn't quite do it for me.

Anyway overall it's pretty good and one of your better pictures to date. 👍

Welcome here :)

I agree with GPR abour your last work, the first one has a better composition. Maybe you should use a lower f on this kind of shots (with a focus on the car obviously), it will add some light blur on the foreground.

Keep it up :)

Thanks guys. I appreciate the visits and the comments. Kodje, the lower f is a good thought but in this case I actually wanted the foreground in focus because I really like the green leaves contrast with the bamboo railing giving that kind of classic Japanese garden feeling with depth.

The filter doesn't quite do it for me with those Aventador shots. I think without the photoshop filter they would look much better. But, you can't get better without experimentation, right? 👍
And with your last update, I agree with GPR and Kodje that the first shot is the more successful one.

The filter doesn't quite do it for me with those Aventador shots. I think without the photoshop filter they would look much better. But, you can't get better without experimentation, right? 👍
And with your last update, I agree with GPR and Kodje that the first shot is the more successful one.

Ok, I'll go with that. Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
While we are on the subject of Lambos (got to love 'em), here is a set of the Murcielago LP 640. These have not been photoshopped in any way (except for the watermark).

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Thought I would share these photographs I took in Europe back in '44. Note member of the Resistance on bicycle at left in second photo. I might be the oldest guy on the gtplanet. Note airplanes.

picture.php

Target fixation.

picture.php

Last edited:
Ya that last pic is literally perfect on the yellow. The smoke looks like it's trapped in the yellow area from how perfectly tight around the corner you got.

A few scratches, but no serious injuries. Rolled and flipped the car directly over the nose by clipping the edge of the track during a high speed snow drift.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Back