GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
From now, I am starting to look for the Jaguar. Looks like business :) Nice to see standard cars shots. Keep updating!

many thanks, the standards are hard to shot and some of them are very bad work from PD...
I'll try to update asap with new sets....

You use filters quite often... And I like it. It makes sense in your pictures. Guess that I'll have to start more experimenting with cool filter after seeing your gallery;) Good job:tup:
P.S. I love that Stratos set!

I don't know if it was coincidence or you planed it, but I like how "Emocion" was framed with the RUF. I like it.

Also, be careful with the filters, as they can make or break and image. Usually with the cool filter, it underexposes a shot, for example. I would recommend using an image editing program like photoshop or lightroom if you have it.

Keep it up!

I don't know if it was coincidence or you planed it, but I like how "Emocion" was framed with the RUF. I like it.

Also, be careful with the filters, as they can make or break and image. Usually with the cool filter, it underexposes a shot, for example. I would recommend using an image editing program like photoshop or lightroom if you have it.

Keep it up!

thx, i stopped the car for the emocion shot, I'll try photoshop this WE have it only since few weeks and dont really obtain the results i want
for the moment all pics from my gallery are unmodified

Back