GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
amazing ones you did here... really liked how you merged the cars with the rearward settings and serpentine coloring of the cobra in the first shot. 👍

Man you've been busy. Missed so much in only a few days.

So much great stuff too, where to begin. :crazy:

I'm loving the SRT and Camaro edits. And the Cobra is great too. 👍

I also like that second M3 shot and as usual your edits and merges with real images is very well done indeed. :drool:

My absolute favorite though is the F40 shot, wow, beautiful.(Can't stop staring at it.) I love the richness of the black, the wheels and tail lights. The flame adds a nice bit of warmth and the plate addition is nice. Also love the cool tint of it and the composition is good to boot. 👍 👍

I'm in love with the Cobra shot. Everything about it; muted background, stripes, lighting, low contrast, all fantastic! 👍
The F40 shot is almost perfect. I think the lowered opacity on the flame kinda hurts your shot a bit. Just doesn't seem natural. On a positive note, you've done a great job on the reflection. All around top notch attention to detail.

Nicolas is back with his incredible productivity. It's impossible to follow your rythme with proper comments. You make awesome pic quicker than I comment them...

Ok, the Murciélago LB looks very great especially in white, blue and grey :)
I'm not a big fan of the castle but the two beauty in front of it are just superb. Great work edit on these two gullwings (and nice licence plate edit).

The edit work on the cobra, the transam and the F40 is wow ! The integration of the elements is each time on top. The cobra looks so nice with these tyres and this bodypaint colour 👍

Great work mate, quantity AND quality !

I don't even know where to begin. So much awesomeness in your latest updates :drool::drool::drool: I always wonder where you find time to do all this amazing edits :) Fantastic work, Nicolas !

Awesome set Nicolas!! Just plain sexy!!!!! The wheel arches on that Golf:drool: and the colour of the Lambo:eek:
Shots 2 & 8 are killers amongst a pack of killers!!!👍

Wow, the wheels looks great on the lambo. 👍

And the golf looks sweet too. 👍

Loving the strong but smooth colours, they really pop.

Mimimi, the gaudy purple looks voluptuous on Gallardo and the shading effect in the photo is stressing the framing of the car. Over the second segment of your latest update I'm especially in love with the horizontal lookout of the background scenery. :)

Me visiting your gallery:

*click to go to last page* :)

* page opens * :drool:

* click to close the page * :banghead:

GPR
Wow, the wheels looks great on the lambo. 👍

And the golf looks sweet too. 👍

Loving the strong but smooth colours, they really pop.
Completely agree with George. Those smooth colour transitions are amazing! 👍

I always loved your purple lambo in some dark scenery, they look so great ! 👍
And the stance work on the golf is excellent !

Many thanks guys for all your great comments.
I'm actually a bit busy preparing our move into a new house so this will be the last update for a while.

25-26

Panorama 8464 x 1980

Enjoy and leave a comment if you want. ;)

Danke Stefan, I'll hope this too, main issue will be the internet connection, have to wait 14 days or so. :(

PMC Entry

CCCL Entry

NB you have some amazing talent. The photos in your gallery are simply brilliant.
Good luck with moving. 👍

Nice showup of the pictures mate, above all the license plate on which your username is engraved, captured my eyes the most. And not to mention that the first one is of a brilliant rendering too. :)

Woah, huge update. And as usual to many good thing to comment on. :)

The LFA shots kick ass and I also dig the textures applied to the Clio shots. There's plenty more great stuff in there. Bravo Nicolas. 👍

Best of luck with the move and getting internet connected as soon as possible. I know how that can feel.

Oh and of course congrats on your recent 2.0 win, just got me in the end. ;)

Where's the waitress? I need another drink!!!:embarrassed:

I love them all, but the texture work in the Clio set is awesome.

The Zonda looks menacing - good job!!:eek:

And respect for taking on the Spyker!!!:bowdown: Great edit!!

Hope the move goes well:tup:
Don't take too long!!!

Well...at least we have more chances to win photomode competitions :D:D:D

No seriously...Your work is magnificent. It's kind of boring to write always the same :D

Come back soon Nicolas. :cheers:

GPR
Woah, huge update. And as usual to many good thing to comment on. :)

The LFA shots kick ass and I also dig the textures applied to the Clio shots. There's plenty more great stuff in there. Bravo Nicolas. 👍

Best of luck with the move and getting internet connected as soon as possible. I know how that can feel.

+1

I also like a lot the composition / angles of some of the AMG on the Nürb (pics 10, 11, 13 & 15) and I love your Zonda close shots :)

{Massive Wall of Photos}

Speechless! Well almost :)
That's an awesome collection of shots right there - so many great images! :drool:
Great work you've done with the Spyker - not an easy beast to get the best of photographically (imo) but you've excelled with it. And the panorama is awesome! 👍
Hope to see you back in action soon and that the move all goes smoothly for you - it's a big job moving house. :cheers:

Back