• Mode: Open Lobby : Normal Race
  • Track: Original Circuits > Deep Forest Raceway
  • Laps: 20
  • Car Type: MR > Premium
  • Make: JP > Acura
  • Model: NSX '91
  • Cost: 80,000 Cr.

Vehicle Specifics:

• Performance Points: 430 (Stock) NOTE: Do not give your car an oil change, weight reductions, or any HP performance upgrades as this will Disqualify your car from the event. Otherwise, you might need to buy the car again from the New Car Dealership to qualify for the event.
  • Horse Power: 258 HP (Stock)
  • Minimum Weight: 1365 kg (Stock)
  • Body/Chassis Upgrades: None (Stock)
  • Engine Upgrades: None (Stock)
  • Intake System Upgrades: None (Stock)
  • Exhaust Upgrades: None (Stock)
  • Turbo Kit Upgrades: None (Stock)
  • Transmission Upgrades: Any upgrades are allowed
  • Drivetrain Upgrades: Any upgrades are allowed
  • Suspension Upgrades: Any upgrades are allowed
  • Aero-Kit Upgrades: No upgrades are allowed
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF
  • Tyre Type: Sport Softs (SS's) or Harder
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Real
  • Mechanical Damage: Off
  • Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional
  • Car Tuning Settings: Optional (All Tuning MUST Be Done During Warm Up, Not Beforehand)

Race Room/Lobby Specifics:

Race Room/Lobby Settings:
  • Room Comment: GTP_OMRS Month (#)
  • Race Type: Race For Real
  • Max Participants: 16
  • Race Quality: May vary between High, Standard or Low
  • Voice Chat Quality: May vary between High, Standard or Low
  • Fixed Host Status: Checked/On

Regulation Settings:
  • Car Restrictions: Unrestricted
  • Performance Points: Use the Max Performance Points that is listed in that month’s GTP_OMRS Race Specifics
  • Power: Use the Max Power that is listed in that month’s GTP_OMRS Race Specifics
  • Weight: Use the Minimum Weight that is listed in that month’s GTP_OMRS Race Specifics
  • Tire Restrictions: Use the Tire type that is listed in that month’s GTP_OMRS Race Specifics
  • No Skid Recovery Force: This will ALWAYS be checked (disabled)
  • TCS | Driving Line | ASM |: Optional

Event Settings:
  • Game Mode: Normal Race
  • Laps: 20
  • Start Type: Grid Start with False Start Check
  • Grid Order: Fastest First
  • Boost: Off
  • Penalty: Light
  • Automatic Race Start Cycle: Disabled
  • Race Finish Delay: Set to the Max 180 Seconds
  • Grip Reduction On Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
  • Mechanical Damage: None
  • Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption: On

Course Settings:
  • Course Selection Method: Always Host picks
  • Course: Use the Course that is listed in that month’s GTP_OMRS Race Specifics
  • Custom Courses: None
  • Time: Disabled
  • Time Progression: Disabled
  • Weather: Disabled
  • Fixed (Weather): Disabled

Race Specifics:

• The car used for this race is available for purchase in the New Car Dealership Under The Acura Manufacturer.
  • The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account. Anyone that shows up with a non GTP- Tag will automatically get booted from the race room.
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • If for some reason you are unable to finish the race and need to stop:
    - Pull the car over off the track next to a wall
    - Press the E-Brake
    - Then press Start
    - This will ghost your car and it won't allow it to interfere with the other drivers.

Steward's Comments:

I'm excited to kick off GTPlanet's newest event! Please help me to set a high standard of online racing.

Race Clean, Race Hard 👍

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• All GTP members in the race lobby are still required to follow the Acceptable Usage Policy and conduct themselves in the same manner as posting on the forum.
  • All Hard Surfaces are considered Track Surface. This includes tarmac, red and white rumbles, and concrete. You are expected to drive clean at all times as if you are racing in the Weekly Race Series. All participants are required to follow the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules & Guidelines. Do take the time to read it as all participants will be held accountable for their actions.
  • Race Stewards reserve the right to boot any driver from the Race Room for driving offensively. If you ignore any warnings from the Race Steward and are booted from the race room, you will receive 1 Infraction Point which will get logged at the GTP_Registry Disciplinary Log. Three strikes are you are banned from the GTP_Registry.
  • 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • Runoff areas are not part of the track
  • Limit your contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we all want clean racing and it's up to you to ensure there is. Along with the GTP OLR Race Stewards that will be watching the entire race. They will communicate any concerns via a headset or chat and it is also your responsibility to listen and respond to them accordingly.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules

Illegal Use Of The Track:
  • All drivers are expected to avoid driving on the concrete section. It is not an area to overtake. Any drivers found using the concrete, will get warned. Repeated use and the driver will get kicked from the race room.

OMRSEvent1Illegal.jpg

Legal Use Of The Track:
  • Try your best to make this the limit for your driving line.

OMRSEvent1Legal.jpg

Thread Rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread:

• Any Settings Discussion

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

• If you are unsure of when the race starts, try this site.
  • You can also view is a visual layout displaying the different time zones here.

Race Incident Reporting:

The Race Stewards will save each and every race. However any disputes between drivers must be dealt with via PM. If a resolution is not found, then PM the Race Steward who hosted the event.

Race Stewards will constantly be looking out for any intentional and malicious driving, but we can't see everything so include this information when it's necessary to PM your Race Steward as a last resort per Section 17: Complaints, in the OLR Rules & Guidelines:

All complaints relating to a racing incident must follow this procedure:

1. Contact the driver concerned privately (GTP_PM or PSN_PM)
2. Discuss in a manner that is normally acceptable here at GTP ([url="https://www.gtplanet.net/aup]AUP[/url])
3. If a complaint cannot be resolved privately then as a last resort contact a GTP_Race Admin
4. Name PM subject title 'Racing Complaint'
5. Supply Members PSN_Tag
6. Supply Date & time of incident
7. Supply Event type
8. Supply Car driven by driver
9. Supply Details and any other relevant information relating to the incident

Race Room Information:

March 12th, 2011 10AM, 11AM (GMT-8) | Hosted By GTP_Jump_Ace | Room Number: 1472-6399-8494-1426-0017

March 12th, 2011 12PM, 1PM (GMT-8) | Hosted By GTP_Animera | Room Number: Please See Below For Room Number

March 12th, 2011 2PM, 3PM (GMT-8) | Hosted By GTP_Steven | Room Number: Please See Below For Room Number

March 12th, 2011 4PM, 5PM (GMT-8) | Hosted By GTP_Small_Fryz | Room Number: Please See Below For Room Number

Also make note of these Race Steward Alternates as they may need to fill in and host a race for one of the time slots:
  • GTP_Shigegaki
  • GTP_Mafiaboy
  • GTP_PK_090

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited:
Wow, just realized that's later today. I should make it for the first race.👍

Excuse my ignorance guys, but I'm trying to determine the starting time for the first race in the EST time zone. If the first race starts at 10:00am GMT that would be 3:00pm EST, correct? Or am I all confused. :dunce:

Thanks for any help.

I think I figured it out, 10:00 am in GMT-8 would be 1:00pm in GMT-5 or EST.

I think I figured it out, 10:00 am in GMT-8 would be 1:00pm in GMT-5 or EST.

You got it 👍

The first race room is ready to go!

Jerome

Last edited:
How do I find the race room numbers, I don't see them in this post?

I got disconnected from the server after 15 laps :rolleyes::grumpy:

You and Zoky both unfortunately. Sorry about that. We may need to disable the chat for better race performance. Also, both of you are welcome to try racing at a different time slot 👍

Jerome

Last edited:
March 12th, 2011 12PM, 1PM (GMT-8) | Hosted By GTP_Animera | Room Number:

1472-6118-3701-4257-1775

Just bought the NSX. Good thing Animera's hosting. Imma get awesome connection :dopey:

You and Zoky both unfortunately. Sorry about that. We may need to disable the chat for better race performance. Also, both of you are welcome to try racing at a different time slot 👍

Jerome
It wasn't the first time I got disconnected from an online lobby. I tried everything to find a solution: wireless, wired, router, no router, but nothing seems to solve the disconnections :ouch:👎

March 12th, 2011 12PM, 3 and 4 PM (GMT-8) | Hosted By GTP_Steven | Room Number:

1472-6118-4259-7710-4507

EDIT first round no luck with only Philip participating ... hopefully more luck at 11pm GMT!

Last edited:
Race 4: 1472-6118-4259-7710-4712

Look forward to a race

Last edited:
Results for the 2/3 pm GMT -8 races:

Race one: undecided due to lack of participants

DSC_0009_01.jpg

Race two:

1: PASM 28:57.558
2: Animera +19.043
3: MafiaBoy +2'22.570

Fastest lap by PASM in 1'25.141. Well done Bart !!! 👍 very impressive racing.

DSC_0012_01.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh :ouch: Forgot about the race being held this saturday! :ouch:

I'll try to participate next month. Big thanks to all of you organizing this thing! 👍👍👍 I was really looking forward to it.

Hopefully next month we'll get a bigger turn out. I'm going to go with something that has a little more power and grip 👍

I'll compile the results and make a results thread soon. Animera, how did your race go?

Bert, that's a might fast lap and race! :bowdown:

Jerome

Hopefully next month we'll get a bigger turn out. I'm going to go with something that has a little more power and grip 👍
I'll try to be there again next month 👍
Hopefully my connection problems are solved by then 💡

Darn I popped in on Animera's room but race already underway; when is the next round?
April 2nd, 2011

March 12th, 2011 12PM, 1PM (GMT-8) | Hosted By GTP_Animera | Results

Race 1

1. GTP_Animera Time: 29'49.557 Gap: 0'00.000 Fastest lap: 1'26.699
2. GTP_Fastas Time: 30'41.414 Gap: 51.857 Fastest lap: 1'26.118
3. GTP_Nizzy Time: 32'25.825 Gap: 2'36.268 Fastest lap: 1'27.995

Race 2

1. GTP_Fastas Time: 29'55.134 Gap: 0'00.000 Fastest lap: 1'26.470
2. GTP_Animera Time: 30'01.662 Gap: 6.528 Fastest lap: 1'26.185
3. GTP_Nizzy Time: 30'52.258 Gap: 57.124 Fastest lap: 1'27.710

Unfortunately I was away this Saturday, it's a shame that the participation wasn't as high as expected. I will do my best to participate in the coming months and I hope others will begin to do the same, OLR really is the high point of GT5 as far as I'm concerned

Bert Bart, that's a might fast lap and race! :bowdown:

Thank you, Jerome 👍 I enjoyed the event a lot. I think the car and track choice was superb. A shame that the turnout was so low, but maybe we need to advertise the OMRS more :dopey:

Thank you, Jerome 👍 I enjoyed the event a lot. I think the car and track choice was superb. A shame that the turnout was so low, but maybe we need to advertise the OMRS more :dopey:

If it was such a good combo, why were you in such a hurry to get the race done? :lol:

Perhaps Maz can assist with some advertising 💡

Jerome

Back