- 200
- Morsolo
GT5 Guide Index
Your Guide to Guides
Your Guide to Guides
I saw some people suggesting the need for a "guides" sub-forum, I don't think that is really necessary and this index post is all we really need. I've only briefly skimmed over the GT5 Section to index some guides already, but with 70+ pages, it's a little difficult.
This thread should only be used for discussion of the index itself, if you want to add a guide PM me. If you want to talk about a guide listed here, take it to the relevant guide's thread.
I have listed threads in date-order, meaning the newest/most updated are at the top of a list. I have also left all threads original names, which might make for confusion over time, if so, I might go about renaming the links, but for now, I'll leave it as is.
All-in-One Guides
Guides that contain a bit of everything
The Hitchhiker's Guide To Gran Turismo 5 (Terronium-12)
Mode Guides
Guides that focus on just A-Spec, or just B-Spec (or perhaps Arcade)
TheHardwares Ultimate B-Spec guide (unofficial) (TheHardware)
B-Spec Guide to Overpowering Competition (g4geisha)
Event Guides
Guides that are specific to a certain event, these guides are usually very detailed
Historic Racing Car Cup (Morsolo)
Credit Guides
Guides for earning money
GT5 Credit Grinding Guide (Dracolich)
Misc Guides
Guides on everything that isn't specifically listed above
Make the most of the GT5 Camera v1.2 (gtsomething)
Bearcut's Drift Guide - Adapted from GT5 Prologue (Bearcut)
Logitech G27 Guide (LeStique)
My guide to the ideal broadband connection for GT5 (II IVORBIGUN II)