GT5 guide on Android

  • Thread starter Thread starter oocieni
  • 162 comments
  • 22,634 views
I had this on my phone about a year ago and loved it. Went to reinstall and now all the text is very light gray against an almost equal gray background! When I select something like a track or event then it will revert to white text on black, but not for the main screen which shows the number of trophies. Any ideas? Droid X is the phone.
 
New version, see first post;)

Thank you for your feeback
 
Could you make this work on the Xperia Play? It says it's incompatatable. :(
 
which version of android do you use ? this app is 2.3
 
Tried it yesterdag but the app crashes when I click garage. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S2 android 4.0.3
 
Tried it yesterdag but the app crashes when I click garage. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S2 android 4.0.3

can you test with new version from market please ?

thank you for your feedback
 
Update app and database (add new car and tracks)
 
Update app (v1.33) and database (update ferrari and add more photos)
 
Back