GT5:initial D fifth Stage DLC?

• Thread starter kfresh14
  • 47 comments
United States
Savvannah
Since ther will be a initial D fifth Stage Coming out ,I really think GT5 needs to make this a DLC pack with almost all the initial D cars from all the stages(including each upgraded model from each stage,which really different upgraded verisons),7mountain passes (which are tracks uphill & downhill) and a regular AE86 premium that you can upgrade and do whatever you please with it.

wait.. what?

do you have a source for this 5th stage?

Oh, and this belongs in the Feedback Section at the top... and nearly all of the cars in the series are already in the game.

Dude, seriously you didn't know about 5th stage? check Initial D world's FB page for info, also .. agree this shouldn't be here, and on the DLC. :dopey:

McClarenDesign i kno this is in the wrong spot i just really dont think ppl would look at it there& i know most of the cars are on gt5 im talking about the actual cars not you having to make one look like it

seriously, you guys didn't know about Initial D 5th Stage? :confused: the thread is over at the Movies & TV Section, it's been there for like, ages. :lol:

moving on, IF PD will ever decide to bring mountain passes (touges) as DLC for GT5, I would like to see these:

- Mt. Haruna (named Mt. Akina in Initial D)
- Usui Touge (the real Usui, Dorikin's home course. Not the high-speed course in Arcade Stage)
- Irohazaka downhill
- Enna Siona (Toudou School home course)
- Happogahara (Toudou School home course)
- Tsukuba F-Line (Purple Shadow home course)
- Sadamine Pass (Northern Saitama Alliance)
- Nagao *post-4th Stage, present in IDAS 5 & 6*
- Tsubaki Line *post-4th Stage, present in IDAS 6*

Nagao has to be my favorite so far in IDAS 6, but Irohazaka always has a special place in my gears :)

Trust me, if these were to appear in GT5 or a future GT game, I won't pass a day without ever driving around one of these. :embarrassed: :dopey::dopey:

I don't see PD having the balls to add a real life location without fences, meaning that it won't be a racing circuit but just a public road like in the series, so no mt. haruna, toudou school (that's the hill climb one right, blind pass and all), etc.

There aren't many worth noting cars really. We have takumi's 86 (can't remember if it has the cup of water like the rfactor version. edit: forgot it's "standard" lol) and variations can be done with what we have already, then there's the yellow rx7, bunta's wrx and that's it. Maybe the s2000, r-34, an evo (any of the series) and the nsx (omg spoilers).

I'd love a tofu shop log in screen though, in 3d. Would require some imagination as the store and location existed in real life but was demolished recently.

Last edited:
EP 02 is already out too.

HERE (no ad intention)

By the way, more than any car replica, i would like have Kanawaga. Its funny because the series race layout is kinda diferent than this:

Last edited:
Initial D DLC??? :dunce:

That isn't the kind of content I'd like to see coming to Gran Turismo 👎... More real themed series should be the focus (either for GT5 or for upcoming games) like DTM, Australian V8 Supercars... Legends Car Racing... or a proper version of Super GT, Nascar or WRC...💡

Im actually building replicas of all the cars from this as we speak so i dont see why you need a dlc pack for these as all but 1 car from the series is actually already in the game so there is no need for this. Even though the one car thats not in gt5 but on the anime is the one i would want to drift in the game the most. I dont see them doing a dlc for the one car

After watching this from the begining recently on netflix and reading the manga i compiled a list of cars with the characters name the car they use and the color it is. Since most of the cars use a factory color you should be able find the paint chips for the colors to here is my list i even included the car for the new season, even the one in eps that havent been leaked yet

Here is my list

Bunta Fujiwara= 98 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Coupe Type R Version V (GC8) Sonic Blue Mica

Ryosuke Takahashi= 90 Mazda Savanna RX-7 Infini III (FC3S)Crystal White (red sun)

Keisuke Takahashi= 91 Mazda RX-7 Type R Bathrust R(FD3S)Competition Yellow Mica(redsun)

Kenta Nakamura= 93 Nissan Silvia Q's Aero (S14) orange (redsun)

Hiroshi Fumihiro= Toyota MR2 GT-S (SW20) or Mazda Roadster (NA6C) silver/red

Shuichi Matsumoto= Nissan 180SX Type S (RPS13)

Koichiro Iketani=92 Nissan Silvia K's (S13) Lime Green two tone

Itsuki Takeuchi= 85 Toyota Corolla Levin SR (AE85)/Work Ewings Rims/ white

Kenji=96 Nissan 180SX Type X (RPS13) white

Takeshi Nakazato= 94 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (BNR32) black pearl met

Shingo Shoji= 95 Honda Civic SiR II (EG6) red

Mako Sato and Sayuki= 96/98 Nissan Sileighty MPP

Kyoichi Sudo= 95 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR (CE9A)black

Seiji Iwaki= 96 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV RS OEM Rims(CN9A) scotia white

Toru Suetsugu= 89 Mazda Eunos Roadster NA Special Package(NA6C) red

Atsuro Kawai= 98/99 Nissan Skyline GT-T 2.5 Turbo Coupe (ER34) dark blue prl

Daiki Ninomiya= 98 Honda Civic Type R spoon (EK9) yellow

Smiley Sakai= 99 Honda Integra Type R (DC2) /AVS Model 5/white

Tomoyuki Tachi= 98 Honda Civic Type R spoon (EK9) yellow

Wataru Akiyama= 83 Toyota Corolla Levin GT APEX (AE86)/SSR Dori Dori Mesh/ panda

Nobuhiko Akiyama= 98 Toyota Altezza RS200 (SXE10)

Kyoko Iwase= 93 Mazda ?fini RX-7 Type R (FD3S) black

Sakamoto= 91 Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R)Antares Red

Aikawa= 98 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR (CP9A)/te37's/ scotia white

Ichijo= 99 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M Edition(CP9A) scotia white

Toshiya Joshima= 02 Honda S2000(AP1)/mugen/ monte carlo blue

Kozo Hoshino= 02 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nür (BNR34)Millennium Jade Metallic

Satoshi Omiya= 01 Mazda Roadster RS(NB8C) Advan RG-II(Bronze)orange mica

Kobayakawa= 01 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII GSR (CT9A) yellow

Kai Kogashiwa/Ken Kogashiwa= 96Toyota MR2 G-Limited (SW20)/99 Toyota MR-S S-Edition (ZZW30) Dark Purple Mica(SW20)/Silver (ZZW30)

Hideo Minagawa= 96 Toyota Supra RZ (JZA80) super white II

Ryuji Ikeda= 05 Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33) Burning Red

Hiroya Okuyama= 00 Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero(S15) Brilliant Blue

Junichi Sakamoto=?

Go Hojo= 90 Honda NSX(NA1) Formula Red

Shinji Inui= 86 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX(AE86) panda

Rin Hojo= 94 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-SPEC II(BNR32) gun grey met

Eiji Kubo=?

Miki= 98 Celica GT-Four (ST205) Gray Mica Metallic

Last edited:
A fantasy anime series as GT5 DLC? No thanks. Maybe once all of the REAL major race series are implemented and work properly.

just saw both episodes. Miles better than the manga lol, and I like that it is more fast paced.

I dont agree, the anime is good however I think the manga is better.

The only thing I didnt really like in the anime is that the FD seems to be drifting when it's a grip machine now, there's absolutely no drift on the FD.

The drifting car is Takumi's AE86 it's part of his "technic".

Back on topic I dont think we gonna see any dlc. I'm already pretty happy to have Takumi's AE86 in it. I would rather see some GT300 car coming as DLC but I dont think it's gonna happen either.

I dont agree, the anime is good however I think the manga is better.

The only thing I didnt really like in the anime is that the FD seems to be drifting when it's a grip machine now, there's absolutely no drift on the FD.

The drifting car is Takumi's AE86 it's part of his "technic".

Back on topic I dont think we gonna see any dlc. I'm already pretty happy to have Takumi's AE86 in it. I would rather see some GT300 car coming as DLC but I dont think it's gonna happen either.

Look at the list all these cars are on the game already exept 1

The awd gtr model is on here but not the rwd GT-T 2.5

HondaJunkie
Im actually building replicas of all the cars from this as we speak so i dont see why you need a dlc pack for these as all but 1 car from the series is actually already in the game so there is no need for this. Even though the one car thats not in gt5 but on the anime is the one i would want to drift in the game the most. I dont see them doing a dlc for the one car

After watching this from the begining recently on netflix and reading the manga i compiled a list of cars with the characters name the car they use and the color it is. Since most of the cars use a factory color you should be able find the paint chips for the colors to here is my list i even included the car for the new season, even the one in eps that havent been leaked yet

Here is my list

Bunta Fujiwara= 98 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Coupe Type R Version V (GC8) Sonic Blue Mica

Ryosuke Takahashi= 90 Mazda Savanna RX-7 Infini III (FC3S)Crystal White (red sun)

Keisuke Takahashi= 91 Mazda RX-7 Type R Bathrust R(FD3S)Competition Yellow Mica(redsun)

Kenta Nakamura= 93 Nissan Silvia Q's Aero (S14) orange (redsun)

Hiroshi Fumihiro= Toyota MR2 GT-S (SW20) or Mazda Roadster (NA6C) silver/red

Shuichi Matsumoto= Nissan 180SX Type S (RPS13)

Koichiro Iketani=92 Nissan Silvia K's (S13) Lime Green two tone

Itsuki Takeuchi= 85 Toyota Corolla Levin SR (AE85)/Work Ewings Rims/ white

Kenji=96 Nissan 180SX Type X (RPS13) white

Takeshi Nakazato= 94 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (BNR32) black pearl met

Shingo Shoji= 95 Honda Civic SiR II (EG6) red

Mako Sato and Sayuki= 96/98 Nissan Sileighty MPP

Kyoichi Sudo= 95 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR (CE9A)black

Seiji Iwaki= 96 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV RS OEM Rims(CN9A) scotia white

Toru Suetsugu= 89 Mazda Eunos Roadster NA Special Package(NA6C) red

Daiki Ninomiya= 98 Honda Civic Type R spoon (EK9) yellow

Smiley Sakai= 99 Honda Integra Type R (DC2) /AVS Model 5/white

Tomoyuki Tachi= 98 Honda Civic Type R spoon (EK9) yellow

Wataru Akiyama= 83 Toyota Corolla Levin GT APEX (AE86)/SSR Dori Dori Mesh/ panda

Nobuhiko Akiyama= 98 Toyota Altezza RS200 (SXE10)

Kyoko Iwase= 93 Mazda ?fini RX-7 Type R (FD3S) black

Sakamoto= 91 Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R)Antares Red

Aikawa= 98 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR (CP9A)/te37's/ scotia white

Ichijo= 99 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M Edition(CP9A) scotia white

Toshiya Joshima= 02 Honda S2000(AP1)/mugen/ monte carlo blue

Kozo Hoshino= 02 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nür (BNR34)Millennium Jade Metallic

Satoshi Omiya= 01 Mazda Roadster RS(NB8C) Advan RG-II(Bronze)orange mica

Kobayakawa= 01 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII GSR (CT9A) yellow

Kai Kogashiwa/Ken Kogashiwa= 96Toyota MR2 G-Limited (SW20)/99 Toyota MR-S S-Edition (ZZW30) Dark Purple Mica(SW20)/Silver (ZZW30)

Hideo Minagawa= 96 Toyota Supra RZ (JZA80) super white II

Ryuji Ikeda= 05 Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33) Burning Red

Hiroya Okuyama= 00 Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero(S15) Brilliant Blue

Junichi Sakamoto=?

Go Hojo= 90 Honda NSX(NA1) Formula Red

Shinji Inui= 86 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX(AE86) panda

Rin Hojo= 94 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-SPEC II(BNR32) gun grey met

Eiji Kubo=?

Miki= 98 Celica GT-Four (ST205) Gray Mica Metallic

replicas? of intal D awoh
very nice
when?
love to drive them

very nice
when?
love to drive them

He's probably talking about toys lol. Best you could do is trying them in rfactor or in the tons of initial d games, or spend thousands of dollars looking for the specific models, engine swap and convert them to lhd if necessary, and massive tuning.

avens
He's probably talking about toys lol. Best you could do is trying them in rfactor or in the tons of initial d games, or spend thousands of dollars looking for the specific models, engine swap and convert them to lhd if necessary, and massive tuning.

LoL
:(

I am not talking about toys; im talking about all but one of these cars are in the game i already have most of the cars since im into japanese cars and not euro or domestics. There is no need to convert these to LHD as these cars are made in japan and will have a LHD already. Not so sure what your talking about on this. you must don't play much or you pay attention to the details of the cars when you play. And why would i need engine swaps for all the cars in the anime have the same motors as the ones in the game; and its not you can view the engines of most cars in the game. So again not sure what you are talking about. And as far as tuning goes I will tune them all for drift and since most of the cars are rwd they wont need alot of tuning to be good drift cars, if you have any skill at drifting on GT5. I have already been using most of these cars to drift with anyway so it wont take me to long i just have to go back and change the colors to the colors from the anime. So dud im not sure if your trolling or your you really dont play much and havent noticed that these car were already put in the game. Look at the ss ae86 in the desripition it speaks about the anime, so you think they would just put the one car from there and not the rest?

And actually me and a few friends already have Initial D night. And we are actually trying to put a circuit together; where we just use the cars from the anime. We only use Comfort Hard tires and we are limiting the HP to 350 to make it all fair and equal. I took a few pics from Monday nights replay to promote the facebook fan group we made for this to get more people to join in the fun
I was Iketani and he was Takumi in these pics
dwovag.jpg

29g06qe.jpg

2lbnhus.jpg

25tz28y.jpg

Join the group here if you want to join or check out the latest ep's of season 5
http://www.facebook.com/groups/515945168415901/

very nice
when?
love to drive them

Come join us
http://www.facebook.com/groups/515945168415901/

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back