GT5: It's not just a Driving Game... it's _____

  • Thread starter Thread starter atteiros
  • 77 comments
  • 5,491 views
It's not just a Driving Game, it's an encyclopedia of over 1000 cars, plus you get to drive them!
 
GT5 isn't just a driving game, it's also an acronym.
 
Sorry you guys but I have to disagree with some of your comments regarding the A.I. Since the update, the A.I improved much and there's a big difference.

GT5: It's not just a Driving Game... it´s the best Nordschleife simulator

Awesome comment!👍👍👍 That's a premium track!

It's not just a driving game.... It's just the beginning of a new gaming engine.
 
A game worth the $60 (even $80 if I bought the collectors Ed.) I put down on it.

Although it hasn't brought the same amount of play time as Forza, it's still a great game that is still evolving.
 
GT5: It's not just a Driving Game... it's a contradiction
 
....it's a way to teach the younger generation about the basic principles of racing.

My son is finally interested in cars, he's 9 btw, thanks to this game.
 
Sorry you guys but I have to disagree with some of your comments regarding the A.I. Since the update, the A.I improved much and there's a big difference.

how can you say that?!! Watch a replay of you overtaking a car around a corner (when you have one or two close behind you), the car you overtake backs off so much the other cars scream past too! GT5s ai is also clearly fast in-slow out which as every real racing fan knows is not the ideal!
 
how can you say that?!! Watch a replay of you overtaking a car around a corner (when you have one or two close behind you), the car you overtake backs off so much the other cars scream past too! GT5s ai is also clearly fast in-slow out which as every real racing fan knows is not the ideal!

When I first bought GT5 I had massive difficulties with the A.I. which got me very frustrated. All they do is hit behind you when you like you aren't there, and most of the times they hard brake so hard you hit in the back of them. Even sometimes overtaking the A.I, they don't move out the way to let you pass and get hit. With the current update, if you come into contact with the A.I. within slow in, fast out, it notices you and moves out the way to let you pass them to avoid being hit. It feels like the A.I is now aware at your presence for the first time. Instead of playing time trials most of the times, I'm playing more events now. To me I'm very satisfied with the current update regarding that issue.
 
For me its

THE WORLD OF GRAN TURISMO OR GRAN TURISMO LIFE
I LIVE GRAN TURISMO NOT PLAY ^_^
 
When I first bought GT5 I had massive difficulties with the A.I. which got me very frustrated. All they do is hit behind you when you like you aren't there, and most of the times they hard brake so hard you hit in the back of them. Even sometimes overtaking the A.I, they don't move out the way to let you pass and get hit. With the current update, if you come into contact with the A.I. within slow in, fast out, it notices you and moves out the way to let you pass them to avoid being hit. It feels like the A.I is now aware at your presence for the first time. Instead of playing time trials most of the times, I'm playing more events now. To me I'm very satisfied with the current update regarding that issue.

Yeah I see what you mean, the Ai is better at avoiding contact, but it's still a very flawed ai for racing against. But yeah I will concede the Ai is better than previous GTs (not hard that tho! ;) )
 
GT5: It's not just a Driving Game... it's Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

GT5: It's not just a Driving Game... it's the Real Grinding Simulator.
 
Yeah I see what you mean, the Ai is better at avoiding contact, but it's still a very flawed ai for racing against. But yeah I will concede the Ai is better than previous GTs (not hard that tho! ;) )

lol I very much agree with you about it being flawed racing against which I've noticed. At the same time, this concept can attract more attention to the casual gamers (for GT6 maybe). This is something that IGN complained about the "zombie" issue because their reviewing the title for casual gamers. All PD have to do is make the racing more complex with the same concept :sly:
 
GT5: It's not just a driving game...It's advertising for Nissan and Mazda
 
GT5: It's not just a driving game... It's the best form of procrastination.

GT5: It's not just a driving game... It's a driving game where you drive your dream cars for 0 300,000 in-game credits and possibly a few more for electricity bills.

GT5: It's not just a driving game... It's Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune, Simulator version.
 
GT5: It's not just a driving game, it's a GM simulator.

A. The motor works, usually. The rest doesn't.
B. Fixes and recalls like noones business.
C. Go ahead, complain, hahahaha. We got your cash.
D. More identical cars with different names then the leading competition, but look! Different paint color and body panels!

(Jokingly of course, I've never played Forza or Shift 2, don't have time)

For another hillarious thread:
Hillarious Thread
 
Last edited:
Back