GT5 Keeps Freezing

  • Thread starter Thread starter E28
  • 7 comments
  • 2,498 views

E28

Premium
Messages
5,021
United Kingdom
Bristol
Messages
Sofa
Anyone else had this problem? My other games work fine, I've cleaned the disk and there are no scratches!
Well, it doesn't freeze as such, just doesn't let me select anything at the main menu or gets stuck loading.
 
Anyone else had this problem? My other games work fine, I've cleaned the disk and there are no scratches!
Well, it doesn't freeze as such, just doesn't let me select anything at the main menu or gets stuck loading.
Try signing out of PSN, helps sometimes.
 
My GT5 froze during the Tsukuba 9 hour endurance. I was just two hours into it, but haven't touched it since.
 
PaMu1337
Try signing out of PSN, helps sometimes.

Well, I did get disconnected and can't sign back in, although all connection tests proved positive.
 
I used to get this on the main menu screen and still do sometimes, but earlier i'd grinded (ground?) most of the Dream Car Championship and it got stuck loading the Nurburgring, bar was at 100% but it just froze, which meant I lost the championship bonus but also (I think) the winnings for the first four races. Annoying.
 
Have u tried to turn off your own music playlist if u have one? It helped for me
 
agree! it still does!

PS. I dont have any problems with Offline section game works 100% fine..

it starts @ online. Since I have best internet I can imagine, and PS3 and router setted up 100% right as it supposed to be. Still when I want to create online room for my friends I Freeze @ point when I enter "Open Internet Lobby" to search or create rooms.. 9 times of 10 I got freeze.. dont understand why! I have to restart and try again.. when I manage to create the game everything works 99% fine!
 
HK-Sininen
Have u tried to turn off your own music playlist if u have one? It helped for me

this will not help for everyone.. in your case you just used Music that PS3 dont supports well.. try to use only mp3 and even then check all music one by one in your PS3 for working ability.. all unsuported data delete.

i have over 40 hours of music. works perfect! case is in PS3 format support!
 
Back