GT5 logitech driving force wheel

  • Thread starter Thread starter Capndrift
  • 7 comments
  • 999 views
Messages
47
Messages
Lilpasta
I am wondering if i should buy the gt5 driving force wheel. i have heard it isreally good but i want 2 no more about things like setup and pedal. i really need answers.
 
Buy the Logitech G27 instead. Package includes wheel (with paddle-shift gearchange), pedals (accelerator, brake and clutch) and a separate h-gate 6 speed gearbox with reverse. Even though it's not (technically) fully compatible with GT5, don't let that put you off because it's amazing (also works amazingly with F1 2010 and TDU2 as well).
 
I am wondering if i should buy the gt5 driving force wheel. i have heard it isreally good but i want 2 no more about things like setup and pedal. i really need answers.

Use the search function. There are a million(literally) threads containing peoples opinions, feedback and reviews as far as wheels go.
 
I have the DFGT and I love it. It's one of the official game wheels and works perfectly with GT5. Comes with petals and it's inexpensive.
 
5 way shootout of wheels and buyers guide by simraceway

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=192600

depending on whats important to you, the review told me both the G-27 and DFGT are well worth the ducketts and proves a real bottom line- forget how they work and feel, how fast can you drive with them...and the answer is some people doing certain types of races actually go faster with the cheaper wheels in some cases... a powerful argument to go cheap.
 
would I be correct that you're not the aragon who used to fly Falcon 4?

I have the DFGT and I love it. It's one of the official game wheels and works perfectly with GT5. Comes with petals and it's inexpensive.
 
Is there much difference between the Logitech Driving Force Pro Steering Wheel and the DFGT?

I've heard the older version is wired rather than wireless but any other differences in the actually steering wheel?
 
Back