GT5 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter zegrated
  • 4,779 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
°Oo.oO°Oo.oO°Oo.oO°Oo.oO°Oo.oO°Oo.oO°Oo.oO°Oo.oO°

You say Citron, I say Citroën.

3v2yve.jpg

One I just made, sorry if it's been done already, I cannot be bothered trawling through 110+ pages.

:lol:

I saw that in this stupid NFS The Run video. The guy is using a wheel and wearing a helmet. Then, all of a sudden, he gets into a Silvia drift car. A guy on a BMX bike rolls into view. I didn't bother to watch the rest of the video because it seemed like it would just get worse.

GT6 - A Lost Hope - B Spec Mode dropped!

3v032s.jpg

Admiral Anti-Roll Bar

3v1skd.jpg

Well the Venom GT is the fastest production car now bro. Forget that fat Bugatti bro.

Just happen to be looking through the mem's and seen this post, this was from a week ago:

"Hennessey Venom GT: 260 mph (418 km/h), 0-60 mph in 2.5 seconds, has a 6.2-liter LS9 Turbocharged V8 Twin Turbo V8 Engine producing 1200 hp, with a price tag of $950,000. The Venom GT has yet to be tested and proven, but could possibly hit a top speed of 275 mph."

jgancherjr
Just happen to be looking through the mem's and seen this post, this was from a week ago:

"Hennessey Venom GT: 260 mph (418 km/h), 0-60 mph in 2.5 seconds, has a 6.2-liter LS9 Turbocharged V8 Twin Turbo V8 Engine producing 1200 hp, with a price tag of $950,000. The Venom GT has yet to be tested and proven, but could possibly hit a top speed of 275 mph."

It has been tested but yet to hit 275

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d9y2SFLl44&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That's why my win comment is "And... HANDBRAKE TURN!"
Pretty sure 9 out of 10 times I see someone handbrake their way over the finish line, unless they are neck and neck with someone else and using your handbrake would be stupid as it might cost you the race.

Say the bells of St. Clements.

3v3kqp.jpg

Astrodynamically speaking...

3v2z8o.jpg

Yellowbird vid - The Ruf did all the work... that wheel you can see: it just operates the passenger side door window... watch from the helicopter shots...
(It's all lies!)

Sticks to the road like a Fresh...

3v6vbe.jpg

Rolling resistance.

3v6vym.jpg

Last edited:
I also beg to differ with the RUF meme as, the RUF won't drive you anywhere but into a wall if you're not driving it properly. A Nissan GT-R R35 is the most likely the car to drive you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back