GT5 Movie in The Making

• Thread starter Wade35
  • 38 comments
Finland
Yokohama
wajel
Hello all.
I just started playing GT5 again and I would like to make a movie (trailer.) It would be similar to the Gumball 3000 in which a few racers race from Monaco to London. As this would just be a trailer we wouldn't have to shoot that many scenes. A few ideas that I have:

Racers
Lamborghini Murchielago/Reventon
Ferrari F430/Enzo
Mercedes SLR
McLaren MP4-12C
Audi R8
Ford GT
Lexus LFA
Nissan GTR
Saleen S7
Pagani Zonda C12S

Another option would be some more middle class cars
BMW M5
Maserati Granturismo S
Jaguar XKR
Mercedes C63 AMG
Audi RS6
And so on

We would use the following tracks:
Nurburgring
C'ote d'Azur
London
Eiger Nordwan

We would also need some average cars such as VW's and Hondas.

Please comment down below for more information and/if you are interested in joining.

Great, check this forum every now and then for more info. It would be great if we had a full 16 people interested as then we could have a fair amount of traffic :D

I'm interested, ps3 name Eiskalter-Mick

How do you export replays from ps3 to removable media?
When I try, I only get the export to PSN Online option.

I don't know yet, I'll have to co ordinate when we get more members. But I agree, weekends would be the best.

Thanks for all the interest guys!

I'm in!, and i'll be using my GranTurismo S. :)👍

Need to know when these videos are taking place. On weekends is the only time im available

And i'm in a similar situation, so please tell us when you're planning on shooting this video.

And to stop this turning into a way-too-serious, smoke flying everywhere race, I suggest you allow Aids and any tires.

Last edited:
I would like to express some interest in helping out as well. I have a few supercars in my garage I can use.

I can help whenever I am free from racing league commitments.

An update:

Please be aware that we will need both "racers" and the traffic cars. I personally will be a traffic car as I don't have many nice super cars (when I played the game I was young and stupid thus I bought two Veyrons that I tuned to the max...

Anyways, it would be nice to have the cars "stock" looking. They can be tuned, but it will look better if we avoid body kits, crazy paintjobs and such. This theme can be used in a different video if this is successful.

BTW does anyone have any tips for quick money? I wasted all mine on two Veyrons and then quit (I wonder why...)

Do the Seasonals; you make mega money real quick; especially if you have a multiplier-bonus.

An update:

Please be aware that we will need both "racers" and the traffic cars. I personally will be a traffic car as I don't have many nice super cars (when I played the game I was young and stupid thus I bought two Veyrons that I tuned to the max...

Anyways, it would be nice to have the cars "stock" looking. They can be tuned, but it will look better if we avoid body kits, crazy paintjobs and such. This theme can be used in a different video if this is successful.

Thanks for the update; im not sure if i'll be racing or traffic yet. :) Either way, i'll keep my GT S pretty-in-stock. :P

I can do anything

Can you do this?..

Last edited:
Zamado75
Do the Seasonals; you make mega money real quick; especially if you have a multiplier-bonus.

Thanks for the update; im not sure if i'll be racing or traffic yet. :) Either way, i'll keep my GT S pretty-in-stock. :P

Can you do this?..

Can I do what? And what is multiplier-bonus?

Wade35
I envy you, my dream (first) car is a Scirocco :P

Great to have you in. I'll try film everything next weekend and edit while on vacation :)

I'll get my Lambo out if you want.... rap129 on PS3

I'd love to join, I could use my 430 or be treffic as well in a number of different cars. We could switch cars between scenes so its not always the same cars snd its monotone

Hello all.
I just started playing GT5 again and I would like to make a movie (trailer.) It would be similar to the Gumball 3000 in which a few racers race from Monaco to London. As this would just be a trailer we wouldn't have to shoot that many scenes. A few ideas that I have:

Racers
Lamborghini Murchielago/Reventon
Ferrari F430/Enzo
Mercedes SLR
McLaren MP4-12C
Audi R8
Ford GT
Lexus LFA
Nissan GTR
Saleen S7
Pagani Zonda C12S

Another option would be some more middle class cars
BMW M5
Maserati Granturismo S
Jaguar XKR
Mercedes C63 AMG
Audi RS6
And so on

We would use the following tracks:
Nurburgring
C'ote d'Azur
London
Eiger Nordwan

We would also need some average cars such as VW's and Hondas.

Please comment down below for more information and/if you are interested in joining.

Yes. I'm very interested in this! I can play "Traffic Role" If you'd like :sly:

Hello guys, another quick update:
I will be going on vacation so we will not be able to shoot any footage yet BUT, I will be writing up the full storyboard for the movie. This will include dialogue and sound FX. I will publish it here and let you guys tell me what you think :)

Back