GT5 Music Wishlist

• Thread starter CARLOVER96
  • 327 comments
I Was Going To Post This In The GT4 Thread.... But I Noticed A GT5 Thread.
This Is A GT5 Music Wishlist Thread. Post Some Music That You Want In GT5.
Here's My List (I'll Edit If I Can Think Of More):

Eddache- Fun Lovin' Fhqwhgads

Tripleside- Legitimate Buisness

Public Enemy- Bring The Noize

(Probably) Homestar Runner Tribute

NOT A REAL BAND- Limozeen- Because It's Midnite

NOT A REAL BAND- Taranchula- Movin' Very Slowly

Let's Go- Shawn Desman

no one will agree on music, i for one either want trance, chilloutmusic, or none at all, thats why im sure they'll make it customizable with the HD

yea trance, techno, and rap really go with racing so I think they should do som. like that this time but they will probably have you add your own music somehow, btw Im new here, but been searching this web site for a long time, good to be here :) 👍 :sly:

smellysocks12
How about music coming from a high powered V8 engine and screeching tires?
That's my music. Listening to rock music in a race car at 200 mph isn't realistic, so I just turn off all of that stuff.

Duck7892

Anything with more balls, like real rap, hip hop, and maybe throw in some light metal, like Tool and the Deftones. Its usually what I drive too while playing anyways, never have liked any of the soundtracks yet, they've all left a poopy taste in my mouth. :yuck:

I want them to include stuff that doesn't suck.

How about this - they nearly included all the tracks from all GTs previous - why not actually include ALL the tracks from all GTs previous? And all the cars ... and ALL THE MUSIC from all the GTs previous? I mean, they're doing it in some kind of high quality compressed format (Mp3 / Ogg / etc) and they've got a ton of space. They could put over 250 songs in 1GB of space. And these new blue-ray disks are going to have all kinds of storage space. So why not have about a thousand songs? And downloadable? And be able to put your own on there too? It's going to have a hard drive and network connectivity.

Your own music people's. Come on.

kaos - crabs in the bucket, or w/e it's called :lol:

i dont really listen to music while playing gran turismo, the day i got GT3 i turned it off cuz i like to hear the car, although they sound like crap. you should hear the spoon civic, sounds like a little grain of rice

LoudMusic
I want them to include stuff that doesn't suck.

Right. 👍

I nearly disabled all of the songs on GT4. I currently have five songs on my playlist.

To have every song from the previous GT games would be great (even though most are horrible. Super Bon Bon, Super Bon Bon... :ill: ). The PSP version of Ridge Racer does this to some extent. Namco took the best songs from previous Ridge Racers and added them to the new version.

Arguably, the original GT has the best soundtrack, I would love to see As Heaven is Wide in GT5.

How about some Eurobeat? :dopey: That music only makes you wanna go faster and faster. It's also the street racing music of Japan you know ^_^
But I'd definately would ban the Hip-Hop crap! You'd only make mistakes...

It would be awesome if GT5/PS3 had customized soundtracks like the Xbox does. Then I'd prolly put nothing but Metallica, SOAD, Mudvayne, Slipknot, etc. :D

it would be cooler to find songs like the ones from GT 1 !

REMEMBER : shade from feeder , everything must go from the chems and cubanate tracks . . . . .

AWESOME !

house, trance, that kind of stuff would be nice, but i think going with using you own music saved to the HD makes more sense.....besides, with all the engine, wind and tire noises when racing, you can hardly hear the music anyway....i have the music turned off for races and sfx turned all the way up.....

i would love it if they actually used the cars real sounds this time insted of the same drab synthesised one for every stinkin car......

They should have a soundtrack in the game and give the ability to make your own by transferring MP3 to the PS3 HD.

I don't think that is going to be a problem anymore. I believe we can cutomize our own tracks or maybe even download them when we use online features. That's my guess!

Toni Babelony
How about some Eurobeat? :dopey: That music only makes you wanna go faster and faster. It's also the street racing music of Japan you know ^_^

That same **** that plays during an Initial D episode?

No, thanks.

i have never been that impressed with the tunes in the gran turismo series until gt4. it was always a case of byoj (bring your own jams). gt4 has made a step in the right direction with its sheer choice of music, but i believe gt5 will have a similar system to he xbox when it comes to music.
if it doesnt, i would like to see some proper hard euphoric trance, disco DnB, jungle, breakbeat, and with a little bit of house thrown in for good measure too.

Here's one that needs to be in the next GT.

Autograph - Turn Up The Radio.

That song should definately be in the next installment.

I like the idea of being able to make your own sound track. with the connectivity to pc's and the internet you should be able to creat your own. though most americans wouldnt know but there was an alternative sound track made, and i say that just cuz most dont know of Psychadelic Trance.

Gran Turismo 4 Kicks

1. THE ANTIDOTE- Bullet
2. HALLUCINOGEN- Bubble'n tweak
3. X-DREAM- Move and proceed
4. ETNICA- Checker flag
5. QUADRA- Back On track
6. KOXBOX- Inside every man
7. EAT STATIC- Dream snatcher
8. ALIEN VS THE CAT-The race
9. THE ANTIDOTE VS SYNTHETIC- Moon over the castle

The Music Is Psychadelic Trance. the cd can be purtchased thru www.psyshop.com
I my self am a US psytrance dj and i have turned off the music in the game and have my PC blaring in my ears with the speakers positioned so its like being in a car. and all i listen to is psytrance. Full On Psytrance is the best for the game in my opinion. hard fast driving bass lines, intense melodys, all at about 145 to 160 beats Per Min.

Not many people will care about a soundtrack because it's a "distraction." I just hope the GT5 soundtrack will be an enjoyable blend of music from rock music to hip-hop to electronica. I just hope no more country music makes it into the game. The music would be good for American car fans, but I'd rather find some other alternatives. And if you don't like the music GT5 will have in the race, then hope the Jukebox option returns.

As far as what I'd want, I'd look forward to more great electronica. I'm talking about trance, breakbeat, all sorts of styles. I'd even accept some smooth electronica. I think electronica (I usually call it techno/dance, but there's a difference) is music that gets you into action. It opens your senses and makes you energized and ready. I like this music, and it is a great way to get into the mood. My favorites have been more of the last decade's music. Examples include Prodigy, Crystal Method, Future Sound of London, most of the ones I remember from the WipeOut series. I'd want to have that expanded in GT5. I haven't played Ridge Racers (PSP), but something along the lines of the bumping music in Ridge Racer V or something. GT4 did have "Gameplan" from Mr. Natural, which kind of reminded me of RRV's type of electronica, but it wasn't as "distinctive" as the Mad Capsule Markets or Kohta.

Psygomin
I like the idea of being able to make your own sound track. with the connectivity to pc's and the internet you should be able to creat your own. though most americans wouldnt know but there was an alternative sound track made, and i say that just cuz most dont know of Psychadelic Trance.

Gran Turismo 4 Kicks

1. THE ANTIDOTE- Bullet
2. HALLUCINOGEN- Bubble'n tweak
3. X-DREAM- Move and proceed
4. ETNICA- Checker flag
5. QUADRA- Back On track
6. KOXBOX- Inside every man
7. EAT STATIC- Dream snatcher
8. ALIEN VS THE CAT-The race
9. THE ANTIDOTE VS SYNTHETIC- Moon over the castle

The Music Is Psychadelic Trance. the cd can be purtchased thru www.psyshop.com
I my self am a US psytrance dj and i have turned off the music in the game and have my PC blaring in my ears with the speakers positioned so its like being in a car. and all i listen to is psytrance. Full On Psytrance is the best for the game in my opinion. hard fast driving bass lines, intense melodys, all at about 145 to 160 beats Per Min.

I have no doubt that Moon Over The Castle will return. After all, it is the GT Theme Song.

Latest Posts

Back