GT5 offline fun!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeolTheBeast
  • 32 comments
  • 4,294 views
This is a great idea, I can definitely see me making a 207 GTi S2000 class car for sure :)

It really is. So far I made a S2000 car out of the Honda Civic RM and made a Lancia Delta fit the WRC requirements. It was enjoyable testing them out. 👍

There should also be a minimum weight limit of 1200kg, just like in the real WRC technical regulations. ;)

I don't know the minimum weight limit for Super 2000 / Super 1600 rally cars, guessing it would be around 1000-1150kg.

I'm not sure about weight limits, as they might prevent me from using certain cars. I could be wrong though.
 
Ive found Myself taking a lot more pictures.. January = 27, february = 32, march= 35, april = 67... for the week alone that psn has been out... It has pretty much made me double what i have taken in my previous amounts... And i must add if you are using the t.v. Setting to brighten up your picture i suggest 2 things
1) is to make sure u brighten up your picture to like 0.7 or higher when taking pics, cause when you go to upload it to your computer, facebook or even the gtplanet photo forums, most of your nicest pictures will be rather disapointing because the uploaded picture will show up dark because it's showing your "in game" brightness instead of your "t.v. Brightness" notice your ingames brightness will be significantly darker then the uploaded onw youndesired
2) turn down your t.v. Brightness to default and just take pictures from there and adjust the brightness when you're takin the picture....

This and the gt course maker... Tell u what.. Make some really round tracks with few corners in leige... (dirt track i believe), start up 2 player, get into some muscle cars and play tag by bumping eachother... Haha its actually a lot of fun if u toke up And have a couple of beers

Cheers
 
Last edited:
To be honest, I haven't touched GT5 since the network went down and nothing motivates me to go back until it is online again. I like the singleplayer stuff in GT5 but it feels empty without the online features available.
 
Back