GT5 Online Mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neal
  • 1,066 comments
  • 100,025 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets have cruising track days with the track creator.
 
my PSN-wajdi1977
 
Oh and since this list is huge and there is only about 2 and a half month left to go maybe we should start adding each other as friends .Oh and Neal can you change my PSN ID to sems4arsenal.I only use the other one for the WRS.
 
All 180 people added and updated!
 
ElefantsGo2x2 that's ( Elefants go two by two ).Named after the motorbike, built by Cagiva/Ducati.
 
Last edited:
I go by Canned_ on the PSN.
 
my PSN ID: MedigoFlameX
 
I want to change mine, to GTP_GTPrologue5, Division 4 Bronze
 
PSN id is, starcarper
 
PSN : MtkP 👍
 
Revelation1115 but i might change it to something cooler when gt5 comes out! lol
 
Time to hit the road again...... :)

Chrasher - GTP_2Fast4Stig (D2-Silver)
 
GyverX - GyverX

This should really be a sticky I had no idea this thread was out there. Just saying
 
PSN ID - GTP_Shigegaki (D3)

Coming out of retirement :)
 
From the TGS press conference

"Overview of Community Functionality: He says they haven't talked much about these features before. But from the My Home section of the game, you'll be able to access Messages, Logs, Mail, Profile, A personal lounge, photo album, course album, gifts and a friends list.

You'll be able to access the My Home section from the web.

There's going to be a live timing monitor, something called PS3-B-Spec accessible from your browser
."


Awesome, I've been hoping for web access to your GT5 profile and being able to track online races on a browser is pretty cool too :D
 
Could you do a sub-group for people using pro setting , 900° + clutch , no helps (abs doesn't count)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back