GT5 Online Mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neal
  • 1,066 comments
  • 100,025 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
PSN: GTP_arveknudsen
GTP: GTP_arveknudsen
 
I really hope PD allows us to share our gave saves with ourselves at least. Like many of you I also have multiple PSN ID's for various purposes. It will absolutely suck if I can't use my primary account with my GTP acct. just because of this trophy crap!

I'd assume you can copy them between accounts (purely speculation) but wouldn't get trophies for the account you copy to, saying that MW2 wouldn't let you copy the game saves.

Another possibility is your online multiplayer profile and garage being linked to you PSN account (like in MW2) which definitely couldn't be copied across to your other PSN accounts.

Quite a few points still to be cleared up then...
 
Man, the list is enormous! I'll have to start quickly to add all those people before GT5 gets out. Thanks Neal for this useful thread!👍
 
Yeah, I'm going to get started adding people later I think. Thanks for the thread.
 
PSN: GTP_BlacqueJack

GTP: GTP_BlacqueJack
 
psn: Ravellron
psn: Ronnye_Petterson
 
Man, the list is enormous! I'll have to start quickly to add all those people before GT5 gets out. Thanks Neal for this useful thread!👍

Another thanks from me too! 👍
 
@Neal I guess if you want to edit mine to add my div 3 bronze. I feel so cool now. :lol:
 
ADD:

PSN: GTP_Sam48
 
PSN: GTP_Pie

I won't be signing on it until Nov. 2nd though ;)
 
Hey, looking for some clean racing when GT5 comes out, my PSN is Chopes.

The format requested in the first post:
Chopes - Chopes
 
wanna get in on this action. never have any friends who are into GT as much as I am.

GadgetLam

PSN ID: GTP_GadgetLam
 
All added. Thanks to the people posting in the format requested in the 1st post, it makes life so much easier...have a cookie ;)

cookie.gif


@Neal I guess if you want to edit mine to add my div 3 bronze. I feel so cool now. :lol:

Congrats mate :cheers: Mine has recently been added too :D
 
PSN ID: HenGTX = GTP_HenGTX

Sorry for any inconveniance.
 
Woops, didn't realize at first, here we go Neal:

SlipZtrEm - GTP_SlipZtrEm (D2 Bronze)
 
psn, ron24
 
This is probably the most important thread on GTP
 
Geomil21-Geomil21

I know, i am so creative :sly:


Edit: I will be able to go online up until April. At that point i am deploying to Afghanistan, where the internet is too slow.
 
Neal, do you think that, when GT5 is out, we'll get a new qualifier (WRS) ?
I think many people who do not have GT5p would need it.
Personally I could submit my GT5p WRS time but I would prefer to wait for the GT5 WRS qualifier (in case we'll get it).
Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.
 
GTP_TapouT911
 
Neal, do you think that, when GT5 is out, we'll get a new qualifier (WRS) ?
I think many people who do not have GT5p would need it.
Personally I could submit my GT5p WRS time but I would prefer to wait for the GT5 WRS qualifier (in case we'll get it).
Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.

I skipped on prologue all together, will there a chance for an unknown such as myself to submit a time to qualify and whatnot after release or is it already a set group?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back