GT5 Online Mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neal
  • 1,066 comments
  • 100,029 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should list weather or not we have a mic or not, just a suggestion. I have a mic.
 
I think we should list weather or not we have a mic or not, just a suggestion. I have a mic.

I wouldn't bother. The amount of time it would take neal to do it. You'll find out when you race someone. I've learned that from F1 2010.
 
Never even seen this thread before. Why is this not stickied?
 
I wouldn't bother. The amount of time it would take neal to do it. You'll find out when you race someone. I've learned that from F1 2010.

This 👍

Never even seen this thread before. Why is this not stickied?

It gets quite a bit of of interest as it is, if it was stickied I'd have to abandon updating the list!
 
MildAshers - MildAshers
 
^ good to have another old-timer on board 👍

I will get round to updating the list...soony ;)
 
RaceEngineer - GTP_bassist

Feel free to add me guys/gals, looking for some clean races
 
Last edited:
PSN: speeedy6

I need at least one friend so please someone add me, lol. I have a mic. and use it. I also play Bad Company 2 regularly.

Spank you!
 
PSN: SCHN1TZ3l_ (the | at the end is the straight line symbol underneath the backspace bar).
 
JamDK - JamDK & GTP_Jam

Haven't played GT5P for almost 6 months now. Better practice before the release, to minimize to risk of having it handed to me on the track :scared: :sly:
 
Dear Neal,

I added the maximum amount of friends (100) on my PSN-id. Of course there are a lot more of us on your list. Is this a problem or not?

Reg,

Paul.
 
The list in the first post has been updated so let me know if there are any errors with your entry. Thanks to everyone who has posted in the preferred format described in the first post, it really does save me a huge amount of time 👍

Dear Neal,

I added the maximum amount of friends (100) on my PSN-id. Of course there are a lot more of us on your list. Is this a problem or not?

Reg,

Paul.

This is bound to happen as there are now over 400 on the list but it's not a problem. Once GT5 is out and everyone has settled down into their normal gaming routines you will likely find that there are people on your PSN friends list who are either never online or are just not playing at the same time of the day as you. It will make sense to delete these people off your friends list and add other GTP members from the list, it would probably be a good idea to skim through the thread to try and find people in the same time zone as yourself. It's also likely that you will meet other GTP members who are online at the same time as you just while you are playing online yourself so it will make sense to add these to your PSN friends list too.
 
Would love to join in on the fun.
Ceolmhar86

Cheers,
Jamie
 
Count me in too...

GT Planet name: NBH
PSN ID: NH654321
 
GTP: BoostedM3

PSN: tripleseven777

Looking forward racing you guys!
 
Last edited:
Abraxas - GTP_Abraxas

GT newbie, euro youngtimers & audi fan.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back