• 5 comments

VBR

Meme Dissident in Exile...
Premium
England
Yorkshire
ScapeGoat4U
WhippingBoy
Spent several hours last night watching loads of replays of my glorious Shuffle & Spec exploits in GT5. Found a few gems that I didn't remember. I saved 99% of all the online races that I did. Also found a Remote Race of my B Spec Bob racing my freind's Bob's. Would love to get a fast PC & internet connection & upload some of them to YouTube.

Anyone else here sometimes watch their replays?

:dopey:

I would save almost all my races - both A-Spec and B-Spec.
Quite often when I have guests I would boot up GT5 and start replaying races in the background; until they caught on they would always be fooled into thinking they were watching a real race.

Sometimes I'd hear:
"Who's driving that blue car?" referring to me ripping through traffic at the Nurb in a Merc VGT, and I'd reply carelessly: "Oh! that's me."
"Really? Wow! C'mon. You're kidding."
"Nope. That's Gran Turismo."
"Oh."

Had another session last night, & found several clean/close races I'd all but forgotten about. I used to love racing online, then relaxing afterwards with a cup of coffee & watching the replays. Doing this is fulfilling half of that desire.

I also have tons of race replays I enjoy and watch them all from time to time. I'm always ready for time attack challenges with a good group, but it seems all that try can't ever get enough folks together to do GT5 time attack challenges. To bad cause it could have been a fun group for all us GT5 hold outs like myself.

Last edited:
Been working my way through my 407 online race replays, & have found some more entertaining moments I'd all but forgotten. Will be building a new PC soon, might get round to uploading some high quality videos of the best of the best. Watch this space...

Back