- 2,344

- Bristol UK
- GTP_Chris
Hey everybody,
i finally got my ps3 and gt5
and was racing now the past few days until i finally managed to set up my internet connection with my ps3.
I have already downloaded the PS3 updates, 2 demos and so on, and since yesterday i'm trying to download the GT5
update.
I pop in the disc, game starts and asks me if i wanna update and i accept.
Then the screen pops up " Preparing download...
Please do not switch of... etc...
while the HDD access indicator...etc"
I left that the ps3 on for about 2 hours but not once was my HDD flashing and nothing happened with the download.
Am i doing anything wrong? What do i need to set up?
Thanks
Chris
i finally got my ps3 and gt5
I have already downloaded the PS3 updates, 2 demos and so on, and since yesterday i'm trying to download the GT5
I pop in the disc, game starts and asks me if i wanna update and i accept.
Then the screen pops up " Preparing download...
Please do not switch of... etc...
while the HDD access indicator...etc"
I left that the ps3 on for about 2 hours but not once was my HDD flashing and nothing happened with the download.
Am i doing anything wrong? What do i need to set up?
Thanks
Chris