GT5:P NOW available to buy at Japanese playstation store

• Thread starter super_fla
  • 26 comments
Big things come in small packages. Unless it's the PS3. :lol:

That's bloody amazing how they got all of that content in there.

i think they removed the TV content ... and maybe you can download it l8er ....

the bluray disk have a couple of hd movies in it .... thats why its over 5 GB

Help with translations....

Select the game and keep taking the defaults 'till you get to the CC info screen.

You can only fill in a Japanese address. It does AVS authorization on your billing info to make sure your specified address matches your card. So you need either a Japanese card, or a card whose bank ignores the AVS flags.

I have a Wirecard, which normally bypasses AVS (it works in the Hong Kong store just fine), but I cannot add funds in the JP store. Supposedly this used to work. Bummer. I've got 50 bucks sitting in my HK account waiting to purchase the Asian version, but it's not up yet.

If anyone's got extra Japanese PSN cards, I'll buy 'em off ya if I can get the fill-in info via email or something. :)

Good luck, Keep us updated guys. I am waiting for the EU release.

+1

I'm not going to use my credit card to buy a prologue that I won't understand, only to buy the same game again probably within a couple of months, it's just pure logical thinking and shallow pockets.

But of course I'll be watching every vid, pic and comment people post on these forums, I can't wait to have it myself. 👍

+1

I'm not going to use my credit card to buy a prologue that I won't understand, only to buy the same game again probably within a couple of months, it's just pure logical thinking and shallow pockets.

But of course I'll be watching every vid, pic and comment people post on these forums, I can't wait to have it myself. 👍

I agree completely. I'll just sit back and wait while keeping updated on new info, pics and vids of gameplay. And there is no dout there will be a U.S. version. They'd be crazy to ignore our market again.

this sucks.... I can't navigate through the Japanese menus to purchase.

i posted this on the bluray vs download post..... hope it helps....

For those who have a japanese psn acct and have purchased a prepaid coupon to purchase gt5p.... here is a little help!! (pls be aware i do not read japanese! this is from trial and error)

1. when u click on the purchase icon when it becomes available u will most likely have 2 choices. (left) add to cart (right) purchase now
2. Click on the right side choice (purchase now)
3. The next screen i assume is asking if u want to add funds to yr acct, select the top choice, it will take u to credit card screen
4. scroll to the bottom where u have 3 choices.
5. choose the middle icon and click X
6. it will now give u screen with a further 3 choices.
7 choose the bottom icon of the 3 and click X
8 there u should be greeted with a screen to add yr coupon details.
9 Once you do this click the far right icon at the bottom of the screen.
10 This should be it!! you should have funds in yr wallet!!

obviously i have not purchased yet so there may be more to do after this but at least this will help you get this far........ good luck and i hope this is of some help i will be downloading tonight in about 7 hours from now.

peace

As mentioned, clicking through the default answer takes you to the entering CC information. Although the catch is the CC won't match up with the Japanese Address. :(

Other route is to use a Playstation Network Ticket to put funds into my Japanese account's Wallet and pay for it that way.

I don't plan on doing that. If its this hard to for them to collect my payment then I guess I have to find another route of getting the game by waiting for my Blue Ray Disc to arrive.

I agree completely. I'll just sit back and wait while keeping updated on new info, pics and vids of gameplay. And there is no dout there will be a U.S. version. They'd be crazy to ignore our market again.

Seeing all of the images and videos coming in, it sure makes it hard to not want to pull the string.

+1

Same, although I think I'll feel somewhat jealous of everyone who has got the game...

As mentioned, clicking through the default answer takes you to the entering CC information. Although the catch is the CC won't match up with the Japanese Address. :(

Other route is to use a Playstation Network Ticket to put funds into my Japanese account's Wallet and pay for it that way.

I don't plan on doing that. If its this hard to for them to collect my payment then I guess I have to find another route of getting the game by waiting for my Blue Ray Disc to arrive.

How can I do this transferring funds thing? I have been searching all over guam for prepaid japanese visa cards with no luck.

ASCOT VALE, VIC,
AU 14/12/2007 0:10 PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE
14/12/2007 0:10 REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY / SHIPMENT SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY
14/12/2007 0:10 REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY / RELEASED BY CLR AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT

looks like i'll get it tomorrow now. can't wait

b-spec sarthe 24 hour #2 in gt4. been at 91% for ages so figured i should finish gt4 finally. my b spec driver is a moron though. at about 11 hours he started braking down the straights down to 100mph then accelerating again and braking again (at the points where the turns are)

after losing a 2 lap lead he started driving normal again.. 4 hours left then rest is all a-spec

i posted this on the bluray vs download post..... hope it helps....

For those who have a japanese psn acct and have purchased a prepaid coupon to purchase gt5p.... here is a little help!! (pls be aware i do not read japanese! this is from trial and error)

1. when u click on the purchase icon when it becomes available u will most likely have 2 choices. (left) add to cart (right) purchase now
2. Click on the right side choice (purchase now)
3. The next screen i assume is asking if u want to add funds to yr acct, select the top choice, it will take u to credit card screen
4. scroll to the bottom where u have 3 choices.
5. choose the middle icon and click X
6. it will now give u screen with a further 3 choices.
7 choose the bottom icon of the 3 and click X
8 there u should be greeted with a screen to add yr coupon details.
9 Once you do this click the far right icon at the bottom of the screen.
10 This should be it!! you should have funds in yr wallet!!

obviously i have not purchased yet so there may be more to do after this but at least this will help you get this far........ good luck and i hope this is of some help i will be downloading tonight in about 7 hours from now.

peace

Thanks, this worked using the Playstation ticket code I purchased off eBay, entering it with my Japanese account. Downloading Prologue now. :)

Thanks, this worked using the Playstation ticket code I purchased off eBay, entering it with my Japanese account. Downloading Prologue now. :)

Where did you get the card from Ebay? I can't find it, tried all different combinations of PS / PSN / prepaid / card etc. No results. Link?

Back