Up To 50% Off Gran Turismo 7 in PlayStation Store Holiday Sale

• Thread starter Famine
  • 13 comments
I was looking at the Hot Wheels Unleashed I kinda wish I had wait to buy it. I got a deal on as I got the Ultimet editon for $35 back in March or April but if I waited just a few more months I could have gotten it with all the DLC for 17.99. I getting the final season pass addon and it costs more than the GOTY version 22.99. Oh well there are really some good prices on some of these acing games

I knew I should have waited to buy this; but I would have missed the bonanza....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1670074521087.jpg
    FB_IMG_1670074521087.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 10
kjb
I was looking at the Hot Wheels Unleashed I kinda wish I had wait to buy it. I got a deal on as I got the Ultimet editon for $35 back in March or April but if I waited just a few more months I could have gotten it with all the DLC for 17.99. I getting the final season pass addon and it costs more than the GOTY version 22.99. Oh well there are really some good prices on some of these acing games
It was one of the free monthly games with PS+ in October so you could've got it for even less, but if you've had enjoyment from it in the meantime it's worth it.

kjb
Yeah I saw that and I was upset then too. My children have enjoyed it so that's all that matters
I've downloaded it but haven't had chance to play it yet, I'm looking forward to giving it a go over Christmas, good arcade racing games seem a bit rare nowadays.

Out of interst who decides on price cuts/sales for games. Some kind of joint decision from the dev and publisher?

Back