GT5 Photomode Competition - Magazine Opportunity

Canada
Canada
Kodiak77773
Hey guys, Im running a competition in GT5 for photos. The winner of the FIRST competition will have their photo on the cover of a magazine. Winner wil be credited of course.

The first competition: Night photo

Go!

Multiple entries are allowed

Competition 1: ends 2018-07-25

Must be taken in a 16:9 format for entry to count

Last edited:
Not looking to be on any magazine, but I'll competition here for fun... Here's a couple entries of mine that I like in the evening not totally dark... wasn't sure if allowed to make multiple entries so take your pick...However, if only one is allowed my fav entry would be the Red Bull.

Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy '12-At Nürburgring 24Hr Circuit.jpg
Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11 (SP8T)-At Nürburgring 24Hr (45).jpg
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 5G Red Bull Livery PP975.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, Im running a competition in GT5 for photos. The winner of the FIRST competition will have there photo on the cover of a magazine. Winner w

Hey guys, Im running a competition in GT5 for photos. The winner of the SECOND competition will have their photo on the cover of a magazine. Winner wil be credited of course.

The second competition: North American cars in North American environments

Go!

Competition 2: ends 2018-07-29

Last edited:
Hey guys, Im running a competition in GT5 for photos. The winner of the FIRST competition will have their photo on the cover of a magazine. Winner wil be credited of course.

The first competition: North American cars in North American environments

Go!

Competition 1: ends 2018-07-29

Photo Contest 2-North American Entry:
My Ford GT '06 American Tribute Custom At The Laguna Seca Famous Corkscrew Track Meet

View attachment 754134
Basically, I'm trying to release the magazines at the end of time trials.

Here's my entry... I don't know if the car & track are both North American, but they're definitely American. ;) This is a photo of the first organised race event I ran here on GT Planet way back in February 2011 as part of my Saturday Night Stock Car Series. I'm no photographer, but I think that it looks ok.

SSCS! All American! 1.jpg

EDIT: High res version available here: https://image.ibb.co/iscsuT/SSCS_All_American_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, Im running a competition in GT5 for photos. The winner of the THIRD competition will have their photo on the cover of a magazine. Winner wil be credited of course.

The third competition: Photo travel photos (that's the only restriction)

Go!

Competition 3: ends August 6th

What I tried to do first was to get a standard car like one of the standard old Lambos, and with Garage Editor’s help, I got one of the standard old Lambos into my premium garage... what I wasn’t sure of was whether or not when I got it in premiums would it then allow me to take a picture in photo travel now that this standard was in my premium garage... to make a long story short it didn’t work, so it must be tied to the body code of the car... :confused:

Yeah, switching bodies changes a cars disposition. We can do things with a car by swapping bodies that we couldn't do any other way, and we can also block ourselves from doing some things the same way.

VBR
Seems like we're the one's waiting for you! :sly:
Touche :boggled:
For whatever reason, I havent been notified of the new posts on this thread, right up until you quoted my message. Thanks for that, I shall now be paying close attention to this thread. :D

Back