GT5 Photomode Competitions Hall Of Fame

For me it feels like Moglet has won every second or third week but he´s only appeared only 4 times in all kinds of competitions as a winner. Kind of suprising :)

I think it feels like that because I've been chosen as 2nd a few times to choose a theme when I haven't won. I've also won a few of the single H2H polls but then lost out in the main one.

I haven't won anything but the tournament rounds for a while and it's likely to stay that way too, I've got a lot on my plate at the minute. I'm off to Jamaica soon so GT5 will be the last thing on my mind. :P

The Tournament section is pretty awesome. Nicely done:tup:

Also, I recognized a small failure in the 2.0 section. In week 33 it wasn't "so real" it was "abstractor" ;)

The Tournament section is pretty awesome. Nicely done:tup:

Also, I recognized a small failure in the 2.0 section. In week 33 it wasn't "so real" it was "abstractor" ;)

Thanks, HOF is now fully updated and will stay so (I hope) from now on. ;)

I have just updated the CCCL HOF with the latest entries and added in the Secret Santa HOF. :)

its cool and all, but loading that first page is a pain. may I suggest placing each competition on it's own separate page, especially because more and more will be added to the HoF each week?

Thanks for the update! :)

but, why isn't there the option anymore to watch the pics in full-view? The first 20 weeks or so have it, but then it stops. :indiff:

Edit: I had some time at work (yeah, not much to do today:dopey:), so I counted the TOP winners in all competitions.

Here they are! :)

PMC

Actually, there is no real winner here. We have 9 people with a total of 2 wins. As they are:

1st: (all with 2 wins)
-TVR&Ferrar Fan
-Moglet
-bmxmitch
-DennisP83
-Lacoster
-Tonilleshusband
-Gtuned
-DICE1998

2nd: (one win)
- the rest ;)

so, whoever (of those up there) wins the next PMC week, will lead this Competition! :D

2.0 Comp

1st: Chromatic9 (with a total of 6 wins!!!)
2nd: moglet (4 wins)
3rd: Lacoster, Sejtur, Revolution., BenmastawOOt, Dolp, Ceiling_Fan, Zambuca (all with 2 wins.)
4th: all the others with a total of one win.

CCCL Comp

1st: bmxmitch (4 wins so far....wohooo :D)
2nd: Gtuned & Rpanico (with 3 wins each.)
3rd: Grand Prix, Boabdulrahman, CCShaft7, TVR&Ferrari Fan (all with 2 wins)
4th: all the other winners!

SS Comp

1st: ZEROX (with 4 wins already!!!)
2nd: CCSaft7 & Ashes619 (3 wins each)
3rd: bmxmitch (2 wins)
4th: all the others with one win

Photoshop Comp

1st: Raphaele (with 6 wins so far!!!)
2nd: CCShaft7 (4 wins)
3rd: TheDrummingKing (3 wins)
4th: Moglet, Fido_le_muet, SkylineFX, Chromatic9 (all with 2 wins)
5th: the rest...

Alright, I hope I have them all counted right. If not, or someone thinks he's missing, let me know.
Also, I could count all wins together and see who is the ONE with the most wins here.
I think with the GT5 Anniversary right in front of us, we should honor the best GT Photographers with a small prize-car.

What do you think?

Last edited:
bmxmitch

Yes thats what i was talking about
Thanks for the hard work mitch, i should've done it but i thought i could wait for someone with photoshop skills to help.
Anyway thanks :)

Your very welcome guys! :)

I also can update it week over week, but I think a better and nicer overview would be nice.
I would like to do something with PS, but I think I wont have the time for it.

But as a short overview, this should do! ;)

Maybe I could do the job since the Photoshop Comp is my very own :)
Any ideas how the chart should look like?

Maybe I could do the job since the Photoshop Comp is my very own :)
Any ideas how the chart should look like?

real simple looking
every competition with its own colour
just amaze us with your photoshop skills, I know you have alot of ideas in your mind
and thanks in advance :)

Me? The vast majority if the HOF updates have been Luis' work, so all thank yous (and they are deserved) go to him!

Thanks. :P It's not finished, the tournament still hasn't the full size images. I'm still thinking if I'll do like season 1 or if I'll update all and link the solo image of each thumbnail.

Back