GT5 Pictorial Wishlist

  • Thread starter Thread starter Classic Anycar
  • 1,000 comments
  • 1,154,784 views
ive seen shockwave one year at an airshow where i live that thing is sweet
 
HACKr
Have you gone mad? The Thrust SSC? :lol:
How about the Green Monster or the Avenger jet cars?


Yeah, those suggestions do seem a little ridiculous. :rolleyes:
 
I'll agree with ridiculous. why have a Jet car? you'd need a runway course. one you could land the Space Shuttle on.
 
can we please get a mcLaren F1 shorttail
 
Jim Prower
I'll agree with ridiculous. why have a Jet car? you'd need a runway course. one you could land the Space Shuttle on.


[Stupidity] Flight simulator too! [/stupidity]
 
click on each image to enlarge, some may look a little poor quality or fat or skinny because i had to use paint to casually reduce the size of some so that i could put em here cause it wont let you submit any over 100kb and i also had to convert a couple from bmp to jpg cause bmp is somewhat larger even if its the same size as a jpeg version of the same picture if that makes any sense for example the holden ss ute was 1.5mb i opened it in paint, did not modify it and saved it as a jpeg and it was only 256kb or something

ferrari testarossa

View attachment 58280

View attachment 58281

View attachment 58282

View attachment 58283

View attachment 58284

ferrari enzo

View attachment 58285

View attachment 58286

View attachment 58287

View attachment 58288

View attachment 58289

lambrorghini diablo

View attachment 58290

View attachment 58291

View attachment 58292

View attachment 58293

pagani zonda f

View attachment 58294

View attachment 58295

View attachment 58296

View attachment 58297

holden ss ute

View attachment 58298

View attachment 58299

holden sst [no picture yet]

holden sst ute [no picture yet]

holden ssz [no picture yet]

holden ssz ute [no picture yet]

all holden and ford v8 supercars, toca touring cars and other ones [no picture]
 
GT40 MKII
can we please get a mcLaren F1 shorttail

and if they're gonna stick a GTR short tail in the game, please let it be that one, I love the Ueno Clinic car.

I would like to see them like the JGTC cars though, with several different colour schemes
 
Did anyone already say the Maserati MC12 Stradale? If not, Why not put that in the game. That car is a beauty!

medium_maserati_mc12_1_.jpg
👍
 
lthiele you can use ImageShack to upload your big pictures, their limit is 1024KB or roughly 1MB in size.
 
Jim Prower
Why have a Jet car? youd need a runway course. one you could land a space shuttle on

Why? I'll tell you why, I'm sick of normal cars! I want something different for once! And so what if you need a space shuttle runway to drive it on! Actually, thinking about it, throw in a space suttle as well! Yeah, let's fly!
 
O_o

Okaaay...got it.

Just seems so far out of GT's realm, but, whatever floats yer boat, I guess. It is a wishlist, afterall. ^-^
 
Here's my two cents.

Citroen SM (=sport maserati) '75

sm6.jpg



Dodge Challenger Concept '06

132006121933.jpg
 
why not the GT500?
CAEJ4T6N.jpg


and this famous Charger and yes add the Blower
CA2VO52R.jpg


and of course the new Shelby
imagesMustang.jpg
 
benzoboy
EDIT: @ Jim Prower, sorry if I came across as rude or anything

Hey, I do that all the time, no biggie.

EDIT: oh, and it's Torino, not Turbo. ^^
 
NSX.jpg

Veilside Fortune NSX^

l2.jpg

Veilside Fortune RX-7^

mrs023sl.jpg

Veilside MR-S^

_veilside0001f.jpg

Veilside Skyline R34 Street Drag^

veilside-v3-fr.jpg

Veilside 350Z^

RX-8_Veilside_F.jpg

Veilside Fortune RX-8^

veilside-honda-s2000-08.jpg

Veilside S2K

bmw_nazca_c2.jpg

BMW Nazca C2

1997_italdesign_schighera-1.jpg

Italdesign Schighera

300sec.jpg

Mercedes-Benz W112

MBcclass.jpg

Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2006

Maybe we should keep this thread to concept, race cars and tuner companies
 
Lol @ the 406 taxi

news_41_02.jpg

Lotus Eclat^

monarovxr05_01.jpg

Vauxhall Monaro VXR^

large.jpg

Vauxhall Zafira VXR^

VectraVXR.jpg

Vauxhall Vectra VXR^

vauxhall_astra_vxr_16_04_05.jpg

Vauxhall Astra VXR^

vauxhall_meriva_17_11_05.jpg

Vauxhall Meriva VXR^

Vauxhaull_VXR220.jpg

Vauxhall VXR220^
 
GT4_Rule
I see that you're a Vauxhall fan :)

Only the VXRs

3_KO_maincar.jpg

BMW 3-Series Compact^

mitsubishi-l200-2.jpg

2006 Mitubishi L200 Warrior^

nissan_pathfinder_2005_01_m.jpg

Nissan Pathfinder^

fact4_1.jpg

Zender Fact 4 BiTurbo^

2005_ruf_rt12_2.jpg

RUF RT-12^

109122.jpg

BMW 750i^

bmw_840ci.jpg

BMW 840Ci^

jaguar%20d-type.jpg

Jaguar D-Type^

jagxk180e.jpg

Jaguar XK180^

o17.jpg

Ford Iosis^

Ford-Focus-ST-2.jpg

Ford Focus ST^
 
I would like to have these cars in GT5

:scared: NISMO R34 Z TUNE:scared:

skyline_z_tune.jpg


NismoGTRZ2-7.jpg


2005-05-05-1.jpg


BMW M3 E36
0730_832.jpg


BMW M5 E39
bmw_m5_06_800.jpg


TVR Sagaris
2004_sagaris_2.jpg


I'll leave it like this for now....:sly:
 
datsun510.jpg

Datsun 510^

Jaguar%20XJ.jpg

Jaguar XJ Supercharged^

mclarenf1lm95_02.jpg

McLaren F1 LM^

scion_tc_xx.jpg

Scion TC^

subaru_outback_xx.jpg

Subaru Outback^

suzuki_grand_vitara_09_09_05.jpg

Suzuki Grand Vitara^

suzuki_jimny_big.jpg

Suzuki Jimny^
 
TVR Sagaris is one of the most weird sports car I've seen...sideways exhaust eh?
 
Maybe it's one of the weirdest sport cars you've ever seen, but it also is a EXTREMELY GOOD car, it has a dry sump oil system, of which I was just reminded by leadsleat, and I think the cars' look is one of the best you can get.....
Also don't forget it's completely handmade by TVR and I think the best aspect of the car is: When acceleration you will get to a point where you will stop acceleration because the engine sounds like you're going to break it, but remind this.....that's when you have to give FULL THROTTLE, this is when the true power is released and the sound that is produced at that moment is one of the nicest car sound i've ever heard, ONE of the........
 
c7r_2.jpg

Callaway C7R^

chrysler_me412.jpg

Chrysler ME-412^

chrysler_ptcruiser_rear.jpg

Chrysler PT Cruiser Cabriolet^

m140847.jpg

Jaguar X-Type 3.0 AWD Saloon^
 
GT4_Rule
TVR Sagaris is one of the most weird sports car I've seen...sideways exhaust eh?

Though a bit strange, you have to admit it looks pretty awesome.
 
HACKr
Though a bit strange, you have to admit it looks pretty awesome.

Fo' shizzle


Nurburgring Mondeo-Thingy-That-Does-Nothing-But-Sit-There-All-Of-The-Time^

cala_1.jpg[

Italdesign Cala^

bodine.jpg

Stock Car (Choice of number and driver)^

1117117098-autobazar.jpg

Ford Cougar 2.5 V6

Shelby_GT500_Eleanor_1967_03.jpg

Shelby GT500 'Eleanor'^

yugo45.jpg

Whatever that is^
 
Back