GT5 Players

Six years after playing this game for the very first time, I sometimes still play GT5, too.

Probably I have considered it as my best racing game based on my hours playing it and also because of personal reasons.

For me, it is still golden. ;)

Six years after playing this game for the very first time, I sometimes still play GT5, too.

Probably I have considered it as my best racing game based on my hours playing it and also because of personal reasons.

For me, it is still golden. ;)

Yeah same with me, GT6 is always there but there's just something about GT5.

but there's just something about GT5.
Because 5 has so much things to do in that game, and that why it brings me back to playing the game.

I thought buying a PS4 and GT Sport would be a lot better game to play than GT5 & GT6 and boy I was wrong saying, GT Sport would be a lot better game to play than GT5 & GT6.

I have to concur with y’all, but I would also add GT3 and GT4 as well. I believe that GT series retro gaming has been coming back more and more of late. I could never figure out all the complaints over the years about GT5 and GT6 as they are great games. Added to that GT5 2.11 with the Garage Editor 1.3.1 and the game becomes a monster of fun and content. GT6 fully updated I have been playing a lot lately as I so enjoy those extra circuits and being able to purchase any car I desire without real money. I must say It sure was fun getting GT6 to 98% the old fashion way without a editors type help or cheat disk type thing. Just can’t seem to get a handle on those drift challenges other wise I would be at 100%. I also have been building a huge replica car collection of cars only that are in the GT series including diecasts, models, slots, and RC’s. I do miss the online competition of old as in GT6, but have no desire to purchase GTS with all the legit complaints I have read about. I also believe in owning the cars I have permanently in my garages and not to be essentially rented as in the newer online venues only to disappear someday especially after purchasing for real money. If a recall correctly when GTS first came out there was mention that there would never be a future GT7. Now that has changed in a big turn around with talks of a new GT7 coming out with PS5 in the future, most likely because of all the GT players missing the GT series games of the good ol’ days and also why retro GT gaming is growing more and more even though many don’t post about it here on GTP regularly. I am happy that PD is maybe going back to what worked with the GT7 route in the future, but I believe at this time it will suffer many delays in release and will be more geared to getting one’s real hard earned money. So, it’s GT3 4, 5, and 6 for me which still keeps me plenty busy to this day with all the combined content to work with and expand upon.

I’m still playing. I’m back on GT5 every day now. Just grinding and re creating the special colour cars from GT1/GT3 & GT4.

I hope the successor of the PS4 will allow us all to play these awesome GT titles there, along with the new, upcoming GT title as well. So that there's no hassle with the need to have old and obsolete consoles just to play them.

Back to playing GT5 after a break of two years. Just completed the GT World Championship on A-Spec and getting back into it again. For some reason I'm going through this mood of completing old games, so going after GT5 as far as I can get then same with GT6 and then start GT4 from scratch.

I'll fire it up every once in a while if there's a specific car or track I want to re-experience. There's a lot more offline content than in GTS, and a load of features that I wish would return, but I still log in more hours on GTS for the livery editor, custom races, and the weekly lobbies I host.

I'll fire it up every once in a while if there's a specific car or track I want to re-experience. There's a lot more offline content than in GTS, and a load of features that I wish would return, but I still log in more hours on GTS for the livery editor, custom races, and the weekly lobbies I host.
I wonder how the experience would be like if GT7 would be the best of both worlds of both GT titles.

I play the odd replay here & there of my glorious online exploits. ;) Apart from that, I don't play it anymore.

It would be nice if someone would be interested in racing reports like it was. I'll do some when I connect my ps in my new place. Last proper Gran Turismo challenges :P

I really hope the new PS5 would be able to play the games of its predecessors, because if I get one, I'm sure I'd already be able to dispose my old PS3 for it.

This is one reason why I didn't plan on buying a PS4 at all. For the PS5, the only thing I'm worrying about is how save files will work there. There's a big chance that the GE won't work with the saves on it, unless it will retain the same format it has for the older console.

Needless to say, this game and the enjoyment that the GE gives are also the main reasons why I haven't considered selling or disposing my PS3 yet. I hope I'm right.

I really hope the new PS5 would be able to play the games of its predecessors, because if I get one, I'm sure I'd already be able to dispose my old PS3 for it.

This is one reason why I didn't plan on buying a PS4 at all. For the PS5, the only thing I'm worrying about is how save files will work there. There's a big chance that the GE won't work with the saves on it, unless it will retain the same format it has for the older console.

Needless to say, this game and the enjoyment that the GE gives are also the main reasons why I haven't considered selling or disposing my PS3 yet. I hope I'm right.
The PS5 will only play PS4 games.

Latest Posts

Back