GT5 Press Kit

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT-R_EMOKID
  • 22 comments
  • 2,987 views
Wow, is it really worth that much?
 
Sorry for double post.
MODS PLEASE DELETE.
 
Last edited:
No stealth cars? For $700 I should expect them to pull out ALL the stops! I think they forgot a few!:sly:
 
No stealth cars? For $700 I should expect them to pull out ALL the stops! I think they forgot a few!:sly:

But it probably has developer access,which will probably unlock stealth/chromelines automatically.

Hopefully it has access to the piazza de campo karting track.
 
But it probably has developer access,which will probably unlock stealth/chromelines automatically.

Hopefully it has access to the piazza de campo karting track.

You should buy it and find out!💡 You have an obligation to now!:sly:
 
$700 are they crazy ? Just last week I got collectors edition from gamstop for only $70! Now that's a deal !
 
$700? I'd better buy an Andriod, something that nurtures my life
 
Last edited:
I'd rather buy 2 units of PS3..........
 
Well... whatever you think of the price, this is a quite unique collectors item. It is the press kit Sony/PD send out before the launch. So i can imagine the someone with a huge love for GT5 and a huge wallet, would be interested.
I for one will let this opportunity pass :)
 
I got more things with the Signature Edition and it doesn't even cost that much.
 
Sorry for bumping this, but yesterday I won this kit @ a local gt tournament in my country, and I want to sell it. How much do you think it's really worth?
 
Not the Rarest bit of GT you could fling , but cool to have.
 
But it probably has developer access,which will probably unlock stealth/chromelines automatically.

Hopefully it has access to the piazza de campo karting track.
I was given one of these press kits at the Madrid launch party and can confirm there is no special content included within the game. The disc is not rated, however, and is labeled as "Review Code", though it plays (and updates) as a normal EU copy of the game. My press kit is particularly special, though, as Kazunori signed it for me. :)
 
I was given one of these press kits at the Madrid launch party and can confirm there is no special content included within the game. The disc is not rated, however, and is labeled as "Review Code", though it plays (and updates) as a normal EU copy of the game. My press kit is particularly special, though, as Kazunori signed it for me. :)

Uber jealous! hehe
 
Some idiot will buy it, no doubt.
 
Its written on the ebay page:
"GET THIS NOW AT AN UNBELIEVABLE PRICE!!"

Even the owner admits that is unbelievable...
 
My press kit is particularly special, though, as Kazunori signed it for me. :)

Jealousy ensues after reading that..
 
I bought a whole running/registered/smogged Datsun 280z for 600$!! But already spent 3k on it :(
 
If somebody here buys that, please let us know and post your name and address so we can show up and smack you up side the head. :-]
 
Back