Gt5 prologue

66'Roadster

(Banned)
My other half found this for me, going for a fiver, so Im gonna boot it up later, see whats what! Much difference between it and gt5 proper?

My other half found this for me, going for a fiver, so Im gonna boot it up later, see whats what! Much difference between it and gt5 proper?

Tuning is much less detailed in the Prologue, you can't really change much on the cars. What I really liked about Prologue was the group of cars that were all tuned by Gran Turismo. The Vette Z06, Viper, 350z etc all had tuned versions that were a lot of fun to drive, but they are all gone for GT5 👎

Tuning is much less detailed in the Prologue, you can't really change much on the cars. What I really liked about Prologue was the group of cars that were all tuned by Gran Turismo. The Vette Z06, Viper, 350z etc all had tuned versions that were a lot of fun to drive, but they are all gone for GT5 👎

Is there no way to transfer them across? Say set up a new account in Prologue, add your gt5 account as a 'friend' then send them to yourself?

Is there no way to transfer them across? Say set up a new account in Prologue, add your gt5 account as a 'friend' then send them to yourself?

Not as far as I know, but I haven't tried. I suppose you could take any of those cars and tune them the same way that PD did, but I just haven't taken the time to do that...

No... you can't transfer them.

It says on the box that you CAN (presumably to Arcade mode as with the PSP) but you can't.

What I really liked about Prologue was the group of cars that were all tuned by Gran Turismo. The Vette Z06, Viper, 350z etc all had tuned versions that were a lot of fun to drive, but they are all gone for GT5 👎

They aren't ALL gone... some (or most) re-appeared as race-mod versions.

While it's hidden away - we have a whole sub-forum dedicated to Prologue. So, this is now moved there :)

Back