GT5 Racing Team: S.P.A.S - Sports, Performance and Skills.

  • Thread starter Thread starter marcus1104
  • 36 comments
  • 2,737 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
266
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Messages
MTFTJL
Sup all you GT5 go'ers. This group is based around having fun, racing and taking some awesome photo's. Anyone is accepted no matter how good or bad you are, we will find a place in this team for you.
So go out there, have some fun and take some great shoots.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/162834310455357

Gran Turismo 5 cars: S.P.A.S- Sports, Performance and Skills.

Elite racing team.

Expert photoshooting team.

"It dont matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning's winning"
 
Yeah uhhh sorry to end your thread but this is the drifting forum.
 
So how do I join, I use an 1970s challenger, a NSX, and the LEGENDARY Ford RS200
 
Probably would be best to put that in the OP then.
 
Is there a section for race teams?
 
I just want to join a team that don't do that gay ass tandem drift
 
Guys, im part of this racing team. Click on the link and join our facebook group to get under way.
We have an extensive number of members to race, chat and have fun with.
Just ask to join and I and 2 other admins will approve your request (dont worry you will be made part of the SPAS team).
See you there/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/162834310455357?ap=1
 
CplCheeto
I just want to join a team that don't do that gay ass tandem drift

Youonlythink that cause you cant drift rwd and therefore tandem.
 
I just want to join a team that don't do that gay ass tandem drift

Youonlythink that cause you cant drift rwd and therefore tandem.

pwned_cat1w300h275.jpg
 
I just want to join a team that don't do that gay ass tandem drift

dont be mad cause you cant do it.


and i thought this was a drfting forum first drag racing now just racing what the heck next its going be a hiking trip to the mountains
 
I can tandem but it isn't fun to me I like seeing how fast I can go in and out of the corners while still being in control
 
I can tandem but it isn't fun to me I like seeing how fast I can go in and out of the corners while still being in control

yep thats called racing my friend
 
No because I'm drifting through out the hole track on all tracks.
 
I like all racing forms and tandem does take skill but going faster till your at the point were you don't know if you're going into the wall or not is funner
 
I like all racing forms and tandem does take skill but going faster till your at the point were you don't know if you're going into the wall or not is funner

ok, your entitled to your own opinion. so we are getting off topic now
 
I like all racing forms and tandem does take skill but going faster till your at the point were you don't know if you're going into the wall or not is funner

But isnt that call not being in control? Drifting is about have a "controlled slide" If you jsut haul ass into a corner and get smoke (little angle) thats not drifting my friend. That to me sounds like tempting the limitation of the car and the tires. Which im guessing you dont use CH? or CM?
 
I do what I mean is when your sideways you don't know if you are going to slide back and slam the ass end of your car into the wall
 
Im sorry, Im still having a hard time trying to understand this. So no clipping points?
 
Ok if you are going to fast when you are going through the the car will start to slide backwards but if you are on the very point of that you can't tell if you are going to slide back till you do. Now do you understand
 
Oh ok like a power over drift?
 
Ya but no is not a powerslide its hard to explain
 
so if you dont know what the cars going to do then your not in control
 
No you don't know when you going to loss control. You are I control in till you give it to much gas and I slide to far around that's what I mean.
 
I think I know when I'm going to lose control my friend 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back