GT5 realism by Forza! *updates*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Forza!
  • 117 comments
  • 17,004 views
Nissan GTR


nrburgringnordschleife7n.jpg


nrburgringnordschleifet.jpg


nrburgringnordschleife4m.jpg


nrburgringnordschleife5i.jpg


nrburgringnordschleife6.jpg
 
Awesome new sets. I think the Lamborghini is my favorite set.
 
Beautiful pictures in this thread. Keep them coming!
 
I think those shots are looking really realistic. Perfect for this weeks 2.0 theme ;).
 
Just one this time, but isn't she lovely...

topgeartesttrackk.jpg
 
Took the A4 DTM for a spin round the 'Ring...


nrburgring24h32.jpg


nrburgring24he.jpg


nrburgring24h1.jpg


nrburgring24h6q.jpg


nrburgring24h7.jpg


nrburgring24h13.jpg


nrburgring24h14.jpg


nrburgring24h15.jpg


nrburgring24h18.jpg


nrburgring24h23.jpg


nrburgring24h26.jpg
 
And the Veyron was next.

nrburgringnordschleife5r.jpg


nrburgringnordschleifey.jpg


nrburgringnordschleife1fq.jpg


nrburgringnordschleife2m.jpg


nrburgringnordschleife3i.jpg
 
Then took the Enzo, but meanwhile rain was pooring down...so couldn't do a decent lap.


nrburgring24h4.jpg


nrburgring24hj.jpg


nrburgring24h3.jpg
 
Two nice sets there 👍
 
Sweet crumbs, how do you make your photos so realistic? Mind sharing with a fellow photographer?
 
Some of those A4 shots are good, I like the very blurry one best, as a set though the latter two are stronger I think
 
Thanks for the feedback :)
 
Sweet crumbs, how do you make your photos so realistic? Mind sharing with a fellow photographer?

Just take time experimenting in Photoshop.
Where do you place the camera? Is it in a 'realistic' spot? That's a good start.
Could you make that picture in real life? That helps when trying to make it realistic.
I like the first 4 pics of the DTM A4, because they could have been made during
a real event (squeeze your eyes a bit lol)
But that took quite some PS'ing, they really look nothing like the pics that I originally exported from my PS3.

What really helps though is reading car magazines and studying their pictures ;)
 
Nice shots Forza - really well done.
 
Just take time experimenting in Photoshop.
Where do you place the camera? Is it in a 'realistic' spot? That's a good start.
Could you make that picture in real life? That helps when trying to make it realistic.
I like the first 4 pics of the DTM A4, because they could have been made during
a real event (squeeze your eyes a bit lol)
But that took quite some PS'ing, they really look nothing like the pics that I originally exported from my PS3.

What really helps though is reading car magazines and studying their pictures ;)

Yeah with some goodwill they could XD But what do you use? Levels/Curves, Burn/Dodge, what tools?
 
Very nice couple of sets there. Looking very realistic. 👍
 
I really like your work with the A4 DTM! 👍
 
Ferrari 430 Scuderia @ Monza


autodromonazionalemonzae.jpg


autodromonazionalemonzavh.jpg


autodromonazionalemonzae.jpg


autodromonazionalemonzaxe.jpg
 
Alfa Romeo 8C @ Nürburgring 24h


nrburgring24h49.jpg


nrburgring24h10w.jpg


nrburgring24h23.jpg


nrburgring24h24.jpg


nrburgring24h25.jpg


nrburgring24h35.jpg


nrburgring24h39.jpg


nrburgring24h40.jpg


nrburgring24h43.jpg
 
Great shots there. Composition is good as well in most of your shots.
 
All great shots, except for the veyron (well the last one is ok but the others....)
 
Back