GT5 remotely on PSP?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Laynas_Daddi
  • 5 comments
  • 3,441 views

Laynas_Daddi

Premium
Messages
146
Messages
Laynas_Daddi
Messages
Laynas Daddi
Ok i have searched for an hr and cannot seem to find an answer. Can I set it up so that I can use the psp and use the remote play feature on the PS3 and play GT5?

Thanks in advance.
 
We should put something about in the feedback section I would even mind buy PSP app for GT5 remote play support.
 
It just might work. All you need is to connect to the site via the PSP's browser. However.., the real question is whether the PSP has any limitations on its browser that would complicate it.

I'll give it a try with my PSP and let ya know. I can however use my iPod touch for remote races.
 
Only way so far would be by using the PSP's internet browser.

But that doesn't work because I get a "Out Of Memory" error when I try to load the gran-turismo.com website.
 
Remote Play does not work for GT5
 
Can't get it to work on my PSP. Hell.., the page won't even load. Not really surprised though as the PSP's browser is pretty lame.
 
Back