GT5 Sucks !!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fistbiscuit
  • 6 comments
  • 1,638 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
18
Messages
wilbert198290
the most broken game i've ever played:yuck:
 
Why did join a Gran Turismo forum, If you hate Gran Turismo,
 
The most useless thread I've ever read.:indiff:

And yes, incase you didn't know it, I am indeed a poet.
 
Well, yeah, there are isues with this game - maybe you could look at the numerous threads already available on this forum that talk about the negatives on this game and contribute constructively to them..??
 
👍👍👍👍👍👍
 
There's only one place I see this thread going: downhill. Fast. So I'm not going to allow it the opportunity to reach that eventuality, and close it now. As has been pointed out, there are alreadys everal threads discussing the negative aspects of GT5. If you wish to continue the discussion, then please move it over there.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back