GT5 Suzuka vs Real life Schumacher Suzuka

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrKipling43
  • 4 comments
  • 996 views
Messages
154
Messages
GTP_MrKipling43
I did do a search and couldn't find this, so sorry if it's an horrific repost, which to be honest I suspect it is.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it anyway - I couldn't believe how close they were:

 
The GT5 Prologue footage is visibly and audibly sped up several times....

Edit: Oh, it says that in the video info, heh.

Indeed it is an extremely accurate represntation of the track, probably the most realistic I've ever played in terms of scale, etc.
 
Sorry, yeah, when I said I couldn't believe how close they were I was referring to the scale of the track.

Although to be honest, I hadn't noticed the speeding up of footage!
 
the_old_old_story.jpg
 
Hey that's a great comparison 👍 amazing how syncronized they seem on a split screen ... Nice Job mate :cheers:
 
Back