GT5 to release on Sept 25/09?

  • Thread starter Thread starter d3br34k5
  • 13 comments
  • 1,327 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll eat my right nut if this is true.
 
I'm not going to get my hopes up about it...
 
I'll eat my right nut if this is true.

Careful now. :lol:

You know how things are always getting lost in translation?

"Major Advancement" might've meant an advancement in the release date. ;)
 
I very much doubt that, since the man himself (Kazunori Yamauchi) said that GT5 will be released after GT Mobile, which will hit the shelves on October 1st. Also, I don't understand how anyone gives anything about release dates posted somewhere. Just wait for a true, real, official release date by PD.
 
Sounds just like the Sony Exec who alerted us to be expecting GT5 in time for Christmas.

...And then either said person or Sony (I forget which) retracted the statement, more or less. It's possible it could have come from the horse's mouth, but was it really the horse's mouth...or the ass?
 
Schmo, you are one sick, sick dude.:lol:

I guess I'm so confident that its not true that I picked the most twisted thing I could do. :lol:
 
. It's possible it could have come from the horse's mouth, but was it really the horse's mouth...or the ass?

This, is the question.
 
God loves you d3br34k5, he really does.

Michelangelo_CreationAdam.jpg


And so will moderators.
 
this threads going to get closed, its just rumor speculation
 
Well, it's not like I posted without a source! :D And y'all are right, weaselEST beat me to it AND posted in the proper thread.

Could be reliable, could be that old old old leak that was already debunked.

Could be that I'm going to end up on the 'naughty list'. :dunce:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back