GT5 Traders Reputation Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter DC9990
  • 455 comments
  • 29,678 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andekaaii +1
WanderingSoul +1
Chooie +1
Booshay +1

I hope they say the same from me :D
 
Shigegaki +1
Captain Federal +1
Bounkazz +1
Vaioleto+1
SVT_Cobra +1
Gee-dub-ya +1

I think I'm forgetting one or two... I'll have to check the trade thread!

So I guess you forgot me :(
 
Ariel Atom Bomb +1
 
Old Post
BoostedM3 +1
mf-dif +1

------------------------
New Post
salez69 PSN +1
 
Last edited:
F1RocketRed 1+
Bergs 1+
 
good traders

luda300zx +1
gufazi +1
 
ich122 +1
hope he can do the same for me
 
It for all trade right? cars, paints, and parts??

gothenqcowboys +1
 
luda300zx +1
gufazi +1
 
Dijital Majik +1
 
neema_t +1
mgaffar +1

(I thought I'd join in xD)
 
Last edited:
GM +1

I thought he had tricked me at first, but he was honest about already trading, and sent it in at the crack of midnight the next morning. Very responsible. I highly recommend.

BYSTRONICMAN08 +1

Patience is this one's strongest virtue.

GTP_Stig_ +1

It was a minor trade; no complaints. Prompt.
 
Made a good trade with Hellfast. very good communication prompt car arrival.

Hellfast +1
 
Apparently nobody likes me! But i've had about 5 successful trades already :D
 
WienerSchnitzel +1
Live_fr0m_NY +1
 
Blessorship +1
bkviper +1
Lamborghini-SV +1
arthurenzo +1
 
Last edited:
LIVE_FROM_NY +1!
xX-CoLaTeRaLZ-Xx +1!
latchy-j +1!
mclarenluv3r +1!
 
+1 bkviper.
 
Kunglig +1 (Traded my Skyline Pacecar + RUF Yellow Bird for his Ferrari P4)
 
fireice22 +1

Kunglig +1

Trading went great with these two! 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back