Litzner Messages 240 Traverse City, MI, USA Messages Priest8 Mar 26, 2011 #1 I am looking for a good capture of the GT5 tuning/adjustment screen for a project I am working on. I have been searching Bing and Google for some time with no luck. I was wondering if anyone may be able to help?
I am looking for a good capture of the GT5 tuning/adjustment screen for a project I am working on. I have been searching Bing and Google for some time with no luck. I was wondering if anyone may be able to help?
Dents M3 Messages 6 Messages DentsM3 Mar 27, 2011 #4 Check the seasonal events pages online there might be one on there. You know where you register for the gt academy
Check the seasonal events pages online there might be one on there. You know where you register for the gt academy
budious Messages 1,139 Messages budious Mar 27, 2011 #5 http://images.google.com/images?hl=...h=877&q=gt5+tuning&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=g3&aql=&oq= Off topic, this was one of the results... Racing Catalyzer, pff... where has that been. Old development build I guess but still want more parts http://www.flickr.com/photos/22384019@N08/4948270856/
http://images.google.com/images?hl=...h=877&q=gt5+tuning&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=g3&aql=&oq= Off topic, this was one of the results... Racing Catalyzer, pff... where has that been. Old development build I guess but still want more parts http://www.flickr.com/photos/22384019@N08/4948270856/
BongoManCan Messages 1,029 Scotland Messages GTP_BongoManCan Messages Bongomancan666 Mar 27, 2011 #6 did you try the Gran turismo website lol http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/products/gt5/gtauto/ actually this is just for purchasing tuning parts (i guess may still be of use) but I haven't searched much of the site to find these so maybe more
did you try the Gran turismo website lol http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/products/gt5/gtauto/ actually this is just for purchasing tuning parts (i guess may still be of use) but I haven't searched much of the site to find these so maybe more
Litzner Messages 240 Traverse City, MI, USA Messages Priest8 Mar 27, 2011 #8 Where you actually tune/adjust the car, not the shop.
Jafo Messages 73 Messages Jafo_ Mar 27, 2011 #9 Litzner Where you actually tune/adjust the car, not the shop. Click to expand... Oh, something like these then? Don't know if I got all of them.
Litzner Where you actually tune/adjust the car, not the shop. Click to expand... Oh, something like these then? Don't know if I got all of them.
Jafo Messages 73 Messages Jafo_ Mar 27, 2011 #10 I don't know if this will work, but it's a link to my picasa folder with the menu's you might want. There is just too many to post here. https://picasaweb.google.com/jafo89/GT5TuningMenus# Just let me know if these are what you are indeed looking for and that the link works.
I don't know if this will work, but it's a link to my picasa folder with the menu's you might want. There is just too many to post here. https://picasaweb.google.com/jafo89/GT5TuningMenus# Just let me know if these are what you are indeed looking for and that the link works.
Litzner Messages 240 Traverse City, MI, USA Messages Priest8 Mar 27, 2011 #11 Jafo I don't know if this will work, but it's a link to my picasa folder with the menu's you might want. There is just too many to post here. https://picasaweb.google.com/jafo89/GT5TuningMenus# Just let me know if these are what you are indeed looking for and that the link works. Click to expand... Thank you, I think I got what I was looking for.
Jafo I don't know if this will work, but it's a link to my picasa folder with the menu's you might want. There is just too many to post here. https://picasaweb.google.com/jafo89/GT5TuningMenus# Just let me know if these are what you are indeed looking for and that the link works. Click to expand... Thank you, I think I got what I was looking for.