GT5 Update?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NFSCARBON1
  • 12 comments
  • 2,160 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,605
Wales
Newport
Messages
NFSCARBON1
Has anyone used GT5 Online since PSN has come back online? I'm just wondering if there have been any updates, either to the OCD and special events or any game updates (V1.10 I think it will be.)
 
I got on just now. But three other family members tried to log in so we can trade cars and each got a note that an email is sent to allow them to change their passwords, but not a single one got such an email. They are locked out. And my account was not the first account on this PS3 and they are not sub accounts. It still sucks.
 
Last edited:
There hasn't been any (game) updates as you don't need the PlayStation Network for updates as I've had a few other games (like Fallout) update while the network has been down.
 
There hasn't been any (game) updates as you don't need the PlayStation Network for updates as I've had a few other games (like Fallout) update while the network has been down.

Okay thanks. Any news on OCD and special events?
 
I got on just now. But three other family members tried to log in so we can trade cars and each got a note that an email is sent to allow them to change their passwords, but not a single one got such an email. They are locked out. And my account was not the first account on this PS3 and they are not sub accounts. It still sucks.

Apparently it could take up to 24 hours for the e-mails to go out.
I got the same thing on my PS3.

But when I tried to sign-in at Sony's site, it also mentioned how long it could take.

I haven't gotten an e-mail yet.
 
Malaysia is still not up yet.
 
I know this has got nothing to do with this thread, but i can confirm that PSN is now live in the UK :):):):)
(playstationEU twited)
 
Okay thanks. Any news on OCD and special events?

Managed to sign in and it looks like the OCD has changed and a new seasonal event, Classic Muscle Car Championship.
 
jasonrules123
I know this has got nothing to do with this thread, but i can confirm that PSN is now live in the UK :):):):)
(playstationEU twited)

Not here in Peterborough yet.
 
Muscle car was up before the psn went down. I did the first race then it went down. There has been nothin dice the outage
 
Okay thanks guys. I wasn't online when the last OCD/Seasonal update came through, so it'll be new to me.
 
I hope PD wasn't taking a 3 week vacation, but if we don't see update soon, that will be my conclusion.
 
Games can be updated without the PSN.

We have threads on GT5 updates so we don't really need this one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back