GT5 wallpaper for ps3 i created for download,simple video 3d,gt5 trailer edit

  • Thread starter Thread starter aaron17
  • 48 comments
  • 6,866 views
Messages
206
Messages
pranl
Last edited:
Looks great:tup:
 
yeah, looks great.👍
 
That is now my backround :lol: Thanks 👍
 
Cool! Thanks.

Btw nice nickname on deviantart :P
 
Nice one thanks. 👍
 
Thanks for the download, it's looks great !!
 
no problem guys ..i will make some more later on once there are new screens....
 
Nice wallpaper, thanks! 👍
Clean and simple. I like it. :D
 
Nice! Can you make a whole theme? with cars and car parts for icons.
 
Nice! Can you make a whole theme? with cars and car parts for icons.

hmm that was not in my scope at the time...but i will create more wallpapers though :D
 
Very cool. What tools did you use to create this (filters, effects etc.) and do you have the source file(s) available ?
 
Those with accounts, be sure and give him a thumbs up. Very nice.
 
Very cool. What tools did you use to create this (filters, effects etc.) and do you have the source file(s) available ?




well i got most of the source files from taking snapshots from the video trailer...
But u can get them here in gtplanet..
I used Photoshop cs3... lots of filtering and transparency.
 
This looks epic when paired up with alba's theme. Thanks.
 
well i got most of the source files from taking snapshots from the video trailer...
But u can get them here in gtplanet..
I used Photoshop cs3... lots of filtering and transparency.

I figured the images came from the GT5 trailer, I was more referring to your source file i.e. the .psd file. I do a fair bit of work in CS4 Extended and Illustrator and it would just be interesting to see how it was layered together and play around with it.

I have the Alien Skin Xenofex II and Eye Candy suites and find those a lot of fun to play around with (e.g. www.icmanage.com, the earth courtesy NASA and everything else done in Photoshop).
 
Thanks... lovely work. Looks great with the GT theme I got.
Cheers
 
Very nice work are you working on a high res waller paper.

Yes I want it alot shaper come on it's GT5.
 
Last edited:
Very nice :)

Can I ask, judging by your avator if you are a Ferrari fan? I am - rare to find another one I feel! :-o
 
Back